Originally Posted by PAPAHOPPE
Go to Alldatadiy.com and purchase an on line manuel. In the manuel you look under "RKE" It will explain how to reprogram the remote (FOB). Its very simple all you need is a piece of wire. And get access to the wiring that controls the Traction on off switch.
1. Remove the middle vent bezel from the instrument panel.
2. Locate the 2x3 traction control black connector. The connector will either be connected to the switch or the back of the bezel housing.
3. Disconnect the connector.
4. Turn ignition switch to the ON position.
5. Ground (connect to the - pole of the battery) pin 4 (when you see it it will be clear) of the traction control connector. This is the programming line for the Remote Keyless Entry Module. The door locks will lock and unlock, to indicate the receiver is ready to receive transmitter code. The trunk solenoid will not cycle at this time.
6. Press any button on the transmitter to set code. The locks will cycle to confirm programming. If there is a second transmitter it must be set at this time. Press any button on the second transmitter and wait for the locks to cycle.
7. Disconnect the program line from ground. This returns the system to its normal operation mode.
8. Attach the traction control switch connector back to its original position:
Traction control switch
Back of the bezel housing.
9. Replace middle vent bezel, to the instrument panel.
10. If the vehicle has a traction control switch check for functionality once the bezel is in place.