Chrysler Crossfire & Crossfire SRT-6 The base model offers a coupe, convertible, or roadster, but regardless of the model chosen this luxury sports car offers pure driving enjoyment and for those who want a few extra ponies under the hood the supercharged model offers the driver 330 hp

04 A/C

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2006, 11:21 AM
Default 04 A/C

A/C stops blowing cold and then will start blowing cold again. I seems to happen in the hottest part of the day, when the temp. is in the 90's. Took it in to the Service Dept. Got a nice explanation......... Quote: " It is possible to get the ignition switch between run & off position allowing car to run but A/C won't work. Advise customer to make sure key is in the full on position. " Parts and labor N/C. LOL. Later that afternoon ( HOT) I was driving and the air stopped blowing cold (fan will continue to blow) I tried to adjust key position and there seems to no room for movement. I stopped at a traffic light and turned the carr off and restarted....nope that don't work. About five minutes later with no change in key position the air starts blowing cold.