Chrysler Crossfire & Crossfire SRT-6 The base model offers a coupe, convertible, or roadster, but regardless of the model chosen this luxury sports car offers pure driving enjoyment and for those who want a few extra ponies under the hood the supercharged model offers the driver 330 hp

Fuel

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2008, 12:05 AM
Default Fuel

Hey all!

you all will think I'm dumb (too late) but I'm looking at a crossfire coupe and I wanted to know if you HAD to use premium fuel. I know in the "real world" we can all afford premium at $4.20 even while going to school but lets just say for some reasion I allways would forget and put 87 in, Would the car still run ok?

I drive alot on country and town roads and at least 6 times on the highway a month

My 2003 SRT4 was just totaled this past week by a old woman in a new Toyota Camry, with keeping its Mopar pride my SRT4 drove away from the accident and busted the frount axle of the camry. Anyways I could burn 87 in the SRT4 without getting a knock even tho Dodge says no to cheap gas.

Thanks
Kbass

Old 06-18-2008, 06:35 PM
Default RE: Fuel

I guess my question is why do you buy 'performance' vehicles and then run them on something that gives you less than optimum performance? That just never made sense to me. For those that just want the 'look' then I say wash and wax it often...because it won't be long before it 'runs' like crap.