Chrysler Crossfire & Crossfire SRT-6 The base model offers a coupe, convertible, or roadster, but regardless of the model chosen this luxury sports car offers pure driving enjoyment and for those who want a few extra ponies under the hood the supercharged model offers the driver 330 hp

Possible new supplier for supercharger pulley..what do you guys think?

Old 11-11-2010, 11:59 PM
Default Possible new supplier for supercharger pulley..what do you guys think?

Have a C32, but since you guys have the same motor and supercharger I figured I would give it a shot..

Alright here is the deal:

I have found it a bit astonishing that a smaller supercharger pulley for the C32's is so hard to come by with the only manufacturer being Code 3 and they are apparently out of business/on hiatus ( new to site for most part and cant really seem to tell which one it is) Obviously they were on to something.

I was thinking of having my stock pulley machined down and modified etc to become a smaller pulley for my S/C. Upon tossing the idea around my dad mentioned a guy to me who he works with that builds some parts for a company he works for on the side. I have been in contact with the owner of that company for the last week tossing the idea around of having them design/ build a smaller supercharger pulley for the C32/SRT-6. They will be using my car as a test car, but the guy would like to make a batch of them as opposed to a one off (more cost effective and less damage to my wallet)

He asked if I thought there would be a market for the pulleys. I believe there would be but i figured I would ask the forums, what better place right, to see what you guys thought of the idea of having a possible new manufacturer for a smaller supercharger pulley for our cars. As well as what price range would be considerable for this part( I have no idea what Code 3 was asking for their pulley, if some one could let me know at least they would have an idea to base it off of)

They mostly deal with VW and BMW parts but the guy was interested in the MB aspect, their work is quality I have seen some of the parts myself ( my dad powder coats some of their stuff).

If you guys think there would be a market for this please let me know, or if interested in a pulley let me know, They would like to make a batch of 20 for the first run and see how they sell. I figured I would test the waters and see if it is a possibility.

Thanks,
Andrew