Go Back   Chrysler Forum - Chrysler Enthusiast Forums > Chrysler Vehicles > Chrysler Crossfire & Crossfire SRT-6
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to the Chrysler Forum - Chrysler Enthusiast Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-21-2008, 04:17 PM

Default Red Spoiler Warning Light

[sm=yikesomg.gif]Hello, My Crossfire is a 2006 roadster with less than 2000 miles. I just took her out for a ride yesterday and now today the windows won’t go up or down and the spoiler is stuck in the up position. I have tried to put the spoiler down using the dash switch, but all I see is a blinking light in the center of the switch. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on ChryslerForum!
Old 04-21-2008, 09:27 PM

Default RE: Red Spoiler Warning Light

If I had this problem I would hold down the spoiler down untill it beeped and see what that does?

Thanks

Rwj85
Old 04-22-2008, 07:07 AM

Thank you for your post...I tried your solution, but no beep. I have an apt. with the dealer today to take a look at the issue and also address the TSB on the coolant fan.
Old 04-22-2008, 01:01 PM

Well, I just got back from the dealer and here is the scoop. I returned home with a loaner car (PT Cruiser) wow what a giant step backwards. None the less it appears that after talking with the Tech's in Germany that one of the 2 onboard computers is bad and is going to be replaced. I'll keep you posted.
Old 04-23-2008, 06:21 PM

The issue was corrected with the dealer replacing the BCM or Body Control Module.....I'm a happy camper againClick the image to open in full size.
Old 05-02-2008, 05:35 PM

The dealer is Suresky located in Goshen NY right off route 17. Just to follow up on your reply, I have kept the XF on a battery tender all winter. The issue came to light when I parked it in the garage after taking her out for a spin for the first time this season. I noticed the spoiler was in the up position and really did not think much of it. When I went to take her out the next day, the windows and spoiler would not go up or down. Further the little red light was blinking in the toggle for the spoiler control. Please keep in mind that in the year sense I've have purchased her new, I have only 1900 miles odometer. The FX is purely my Sunday drive.Click the image to open in full size.
Old 05-02-2008, 05:35 PM

Tags
2006, aspen, blinking, chrysler, crossfire, cruiser, dash, gif, light, pt, red, spoiler, warning, wont, wount