Chrysler Pacifica Luxury meets versatility in this mid-sized sport utility vehicle

06 Pacifica electrical problem

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2014, 08:50 PM
Default 06 Pacifica electrical problem

I have a 2006 Pacifica and last week all of the warning lights came on, the windows would not work, the AC turned off and the headlights went out. I turned it off and tried to start it again and the engine light was on, the display read " service immobilizer" and I could not get it out of park. I had it towed to my Chrysler mechanic, he replaced the ignition, disconnected the remote starter, and the problem is worse than before we started. Any suggestions?

Old 07-11-2014, 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by Timx117
I have a 2006 Pacifica and last week all of the warning lights came on, the windows would not work, the AC turned off and the headlights went out. I turned it off and tried to start it again and the engine light was on, the display read " service immobilizer" and I could not get it out of park. I had it towed to my Chrysler mechanic, he replaced the ignition, disconnected the remote starter, and the problem is worse than before we started. Any suggestions?
Timx117

The built in security system in your vehicle is having trouble recognizing your key.
This anti-theft system will essentially immobilize the vehicle.
Try the 2nd key if you have another, otherwise, the vehicle needs to get to a Chrysler dealer.

Old 07-17-2014, 08:58 PM
Default 2006 Pacifica

I've tried both keys still have the same problem. I have since towed it to my local Chrysler dealership. They started by replacing the ignition switch $$$, that didn't work. Then they replaced the WIN module, didn't work. $$$$$ Now they want to replace the Body Control Module $$$$$$$ and the Power Control Module $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and they have no guarantee that will fix the problem.

Old 07-22-2014, 01:32 AM

I am having very similar issues

The symptoms:
Wiper relay 57 clicking non stop,*
ABS/TC/BK lights on are illuminated,*
Engine code light is on...code U110C
Depressing the brake will not release the shifter interlock. What is NOT Working: Radio, A/C, DVD, power (lighter) outlet, front wipers, headlights, fog lights.

First sign was when I tried to wash my back window. When I arrived back home I started researching online. I came across a post on another forum but it didn't say what the fix was. The crazy thing that post suggested was removing fuse #4 which is the "bcm 1 feed". After removing that fuse and turning my headlights on and turning the switch for the interior lights on, all of my warning lights go off, I can shift out of park, my power windows work, my radio works. What doesn't work is the front wipers, high beams and fog lights. My driver's side headlight is also out.

The code reader will only give me a U110C code.

I took it to my local shop and they wouldn't even look at it.

Any direction or help would be MUCH appreciated.

Old 07-23-2014, 08:29 PM

Turns out it was a bad ground wire connector to the Integrated Power Module C4 at G103. Replaced connector car is 100%. A 50 cent connector is to blame. Thankfully, I did not replace the WIN, BCM, and PCM as suggested by the dealer.

Old 09-03-2014, 08:44 AM

Can you please post a picture where it is located? I am having a U110C error code as well and my radiator fans aren't working

Old 09-06-2014, 01:17 AM

G103 is a ground connection , it is located under the battery tray on the side of the frame, on mine there is 2 connector and many ground wires going to each.

Old 09-07-2014, 09:25 PM

Just an update, I finally had time to check it over the weekend. 2 of my fan motors were dead. Replaced both and everything is working again. 1 fan blade got removed as well.

Old 01-07-2015, 12:58 AM

i had a 2005 pacfica come into my shop with no head lights this is a new customer of mine she had the car at for 3 shops and 1 dealer before it made its way to me,the dealer replaced the bcm and integrated control module / fuse box and headlight switch, and still no headlights..during diagnostics i started testing volts and ohms found at 1 point someone put a aftermarket alarm on the car i tracked the headlight wire(white/violet stripe wire next to the steering column i found were someone tapped into it with a aftermarket alarm once i sniped the wire out and put it to factory specs car is fix 100% this is how i tested it i upluged the head light switch and all the lights came on..so if your having this problem snip the added wire off the white/violet wire. in other cases i found the ground wires bad under the battery tray or the fuse box

Old 01-08-2015, 09:31 PM

I had similar problem. My wholw wiring harness to the pcm had to b replaced. I got off lucky that afterwards my pcm was fine.