Chrysler Pacifica Luxury meets versatility in this mid-sized sport utility vehicle

Wiper blades

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2010, 11:52 AM
Default Wiper blades

Had a tough winter in South Dakota and I am tired of wiper blades freezing up. Going to replace them with the new style "contour" blades that have no outside metal parts. Do any of you use these? What kind and how are they working?

Old 03-09-2010, 06:01 PM

The ones with plastic caps on the ends (Michelin??) fall off and the rubber slides out. If you glue the end caps on they do work well in the winter. The ice doesn't build up or stick to them too badly.

The other ones( Rain-X??) ice up like crazy, you can't get it off. They were no use at all in winter. They do work excellent in rain, though. Snow, no way..

I use the old style rubber boot ones now in the winter, half the price, none of the problems.

Last edited by redhill; 03-09-2010 at 06:07 PM.
Old 04-01-2010, 01:22 PM
Arrow Trico NeoForm wiper blades

Last fall I went on mission to find an upgraded rear wiper blade on my 2004 Pacifica and I ended-up finding a great wiper blade for both back and front... If you want to upgrade to the newer-style frameless wipers, I could only find one aftermarket choice that had the 14" size for the rear. They also come in the required 22" for the front. I found the "Trico NeoForm Beam Blades" online and they're fairly priced, wipe super well, are super quiet, and look really good. They perform well in rain, mist, snow and ice and put up with the abuse of a Wisconsin winter. Anyway, I just got an email from wipers123.com where I got mine and there's currently a $15 rebate on NeoForms through 5/15/10 and a additional $5 instant coupon "springreturningcustomer" not sure when it expires... I'm not ready to replace mine yet so take it if you want it!

PS: redhill & sdhusker...I've had no issues with these blades in the ice and cold. They perform considerablly better than the original blades.

Old 04-05-2010, 02:06 PM
Default Trico Neo Flow Blades

I agree, I bought the Trico frameless wiper blades and they do work well. They have a clean look to them..........I live in Houston, so I will not comment on their snow/ice performance.

I do wish the rear wiper arm on my (2004) Pacifica was hinged like the front ones........easier to replace/clean...........

Finally, I found my Tricos at AutoZone here in Houston, TX............

Old 11-12-2010, 04:44 PM
Arrow neoform wiper blades on rebate again

Originally Posted by jeff618
Last fall I went on mission to find an upgraded rear wiper blade on my 2004 Pacifica and I ended-up finding a great wiper blade for both back and front... If you want to upgrade to the newer-style frameless wipers, I could only find one aftermarket choice that had the 14" size for the rear. They also come in the required 22" for the front. I found the "Trico NeoForm Beam Blades" online and they're fairly priced, wipe super well, are super quiet, and look really good. They perform well in rain, mist, snow and ice and put up with the abuse of a Wisconsin winter. Anyway, I just got an email from wipers123.com where I got mine and there's currently a $15 rebate on NeoForms through 5/15/10 and a additional $5 instant coupon "springreturningcustomer" not sure when it expires... I'm not ready to replace mine yet so take it if you want it!

PS: redhill & sdhusker...I've had no issues with these blades in the ice and cold. They perform considerablly better than the original blades.
Both the neoform wipers which are excellent on the front and the exact fit rear are both on rebate. 2004 Chrysler Pacifica Wiper Blades

Old 11-12-2010, 05:10 PM

I switched to the Bosch Icon blades on both our vehicles. They're the best I've ever used and I buy them at Amazon.com.