Chrysler Pacifica Luxury meets versatility in this mid-sized sport utility vehicle

2004 pacifica immobilizer

Old 06-01-2014, 12:06 PM
Default System Immobilzed notice, check the Battery

2004 Pacifca System Immobilizer notice: Wife broke down while in Redding Ca., tow truck driver recommended local mechanic/garage that were wonderful. All the mechanics spent several hours on a Friday and Saturday going through the electrical and were stumped then on a hunch checked the battery. It was almost dead and technically not the correct battery. Found out that the Battery sits on a computer sensor and as it was not the correct size/shape to fit the housing it was giving the System Immobilizer notice. They put in a new correct battery and pacifica ran great. The mechanic called and let her know they had fixed it as she had to leave on Sunday )6/1/14) for Chehalis, WA., but wouldn't let her pick it up until the kept it and for a few more hours the drive and shut it off to make sure they had found the problem. The tow truck driver even called on another matter while she was picking up the Pacifica while she was there and asked how they were doing fixing it. That is great service, wish I could give you the name of the tow truck driver and the garage. To summarize, if you get the Immobilized message, check the battery.

Old 08-29-2014, 05:54 PM
Default Computer fixed my problem

My wife ran our 2004 pacifica into a concrete wall in the front driver's side, tearing off our bumper. The car immediately stalled and gave "service immobilizer" message then the "no bus" message.

After reading this thread, I found the car's computer in front of the driver's wheel. The bottom plug was damaged. I repaired the plug by piecing the plastic pieces my wife found on the ground after the accident. I plugged the plug back in and it is working again.

Thanks all you out there for the time and money saver.