Chrysler Pacifica Luxury meets versatility in this mid-sized sport utility vehicle

2007 Chrysler Pacifica, power windows and othersproblems

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2014, 03:46 PM
Default 2007 Chrysler Pacifica, power windows and othersproblems

Bonsoir, j'ai un Chrysler Pacifica 2007 Touring FWD. Le module de la porte du coté conducteur était totalement inopérant. Je pouvais seulement baisser la vitre de la porte avant du coté passager. J'ai acheté un module neuf. J'ai fait le reset et j'ai installé le nouveau module. C'est pire, plus rien ne fonctionne. J'ai replacé le vieux module et je peux maintenant actionné les vitres avants des deux coté à la condition que je ne mette pas en marche les sirège chauffants. Dès que j'applique sur les sièges chauffants le module des vitres ne sert plus à rien. De toute manière, les door lock et les miroirs ne fonctionnent pas. J'ai vérifié le cablage à l'entrée de chaque porte et tout semble OK. Je ne sais plus trop quoi faire. Merci!
---------------------------------------
I'm a french canadian , sorry for my errors in english writing. Good evening, I have a 2007 Chrysler Pacifica Touring FWD. The module of the driver's door side was totally ineffective. I could only lower the window of the front door on the passenger side. I bought a new module. I did the reset and I installed the new module. It is worse, nothing works. I replaced the old module and I can now operated the front windows of the two listed on the condition that I do not turn on the heating sirège. As soon as I applied on the windows Heated seats module no longer useless. Anyway, the door lock and the mirrors do not work. I checked the wiring to the input of each and everything seems OK. I do not know what to do. Thank you!

Old 12-06-2014, 09:56 AM

Merci pour toute l'aide apportée.-------- Merci pour l'aide apportée!

Old 12-06-2014, 09:58 AM

Thank you for all your help!