Chrysler Pacifica Luxury meets versatility in this mid-sized sport utility vehicle

never again!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2008, 11:30 PM
Default never again!!!!!!

Brought in the pac today to have it checked for a bad cat-converter. being that we just had the timing belt, water pump, t-belt tensioner, and fuel pumps serviced within the past two weeks. And still getting a 0300 code multiple symptoms for misfiring including the cat-converter, spark plugs, ignition coils, wiring connectors. dropped it off at dealership it wasn't running %100 but it was running all in all. they call me saying it will cost 600+ dollars to just delve deeper into what it was that is causing the misfire so i said no to that. They called saying it was ready to be picked up. i get there pay the diagnostic fee get the keys go to get the car and then attendant says that car doesn't start now the baterry is bad. bottom line now the car won't even start i"m so f'in mad i won't ever use chrysler or buy chrysler again. and i hope that they do go under so far under that maybe we can see eachother in hell and i'll kick their asses like i should have today. had to get my car towed from the dealership it drove into because it doesn't start after they did a diagnostic. that is so f'in amazing!!!!!

Old 12-31-2008, 12:10 AM
Default RE: never again!!!!!!

sorry to hear that, you should call the service manger there and see what they can do for you. If they dont want to do anything talk to the gm.

Old 12-31-2008, 07:45 AM

From what I have read if the battery is bad it can cause voltage problems throughout the electrical system and you know how much of the Pac is electrical. Buy and install a new battery and see what happens, you need one anyway. I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience at the stealership. If your Pac is out of warranty I would seek out a good mechanic if you can't get satisfaction from a dealer and see what they tell you. I have a friend who has a Caravan with high mileage and was told by the dealer that his transmission was shot and that they couldn't read codes from it. knowing that he couldn't afford a new transmission he brought the van to his local mechanic who was able to read the codes and repair the transmission. The mechanic also was able to tell him that the transmission was at it's half life mark. So, if your not under warranty, bringing your car to the dealer may not be in your best interest, depending on the dealer. Good luck!

Old 12-31-2008, 06:28 PM

I had the battery replaced last friday. thats why i thought it was amazing.