Chrysler Pacifica Luxury meets versatility in this mid-sized sport utility vehicle

Oh Jeez. Now what! A list of issues since visiting the dealer!

Old 02-26-2010, 08:19 AM
Default Oh Jeez. Now what! A list of issues since visiting the dealer!

I had an issue with the negative cable causing me not to start, which I wound up going to the dealer, and they fixed for a couple weeks. I wound up fixing myself with a new cable run negative terminal to starter lug, which has worked perfectly for weeks now.

BUT! Since departing the dealer/fixing this ground problem... the following 3 issues have emerged.

No HVAC Display or controls. (fortunately I had it set to med Heat, but that's not going to work in the spring.

No Auto - Stick functionality

No Cruise Control - (press cruise, light comes on then disappears within a second)

Could they be ground related?

Thanks for any advice, I do have the Chrysler shop manual, and am running codes this afternoon.

Old 02-26-2010, 10:41 AM

Check all connections and but I would first pull the neg. cable and wait a few minutes and then connect it again. This will reset the modules in the car. If this does not do it, back to the dealer if these issues happened the minute you picked it up from them. Hopefully nothing got fried when you had the negative intermittent condition.