Pacifica hesitation problem
Having a problem with our 2005 Pacifica. At a stop light or sign within the first 3 or 4 minutes of driving the car when you try and accelerate from the stop the car hesitates like it is going to stall? The car is still running but it seems like it has stalled. The RPM's stay between 1000 and 2000 and the car just rolls like it has died and does not respone to the gas pedal, then it jumps back to life again like nothing happened?
I went to the local AutoZone and had them hook it up to there computer and I got three error codes, so here they are and here is what thier computer told me to do;
- Transaxle control system fault.
- Received a siganl that the transaxle control module has a fault.
- Shorted or open circuit within transaxle
- Failure of tranaxle control module
- (Oxygen sensor) Heater condition-check repair resource for sensor location identification.
- The powertrain control that controls the electrical circuit forthe oxygen sensor heater. The computer has recognized a failure in this circuit.
- Check circuit fuse
- Relay defective
- Check circuit wiring
- Charging system voltage condition-battery voltage low.
- The electrical system voltage level is monitored for intended voltage level.
-Loose or missing drive belt
-Poor electrical connection
I did replace the battery because if you left the back hatch open too long it would kill the existing one, but I'm not sure on the other two codes, anyone out there know anything about a transaxle control system or how I can check this. On the other code I'm also going to search in the fuse panel box for the oxygen sensor. I'm not sure at all on the transaxle control system and this is probably the main problem. Any help or advice will be greatly apprecited.