Chrysler Pacifica Luxury meets versatility in this mid-sized sport utility vehicle

Passenger Side Pwr Locks, Windows Not Working

Old 01-06-2007, 11:47 AM
Default Passenger Side Pwr Locks, Windows Not Working

Pacifica is only 7 months old (bought new). Last week, the passenger side power windows, door locks and power seats quitworking (left side works fine). Brought into dealership and he said a connector under the right side scuff plate (?) had to be repaired.

Only a week later and having the same issue!

Anyone with this same issue?

Also...just realized that we frequently turn on the power windows "lock" feature on the driver's side to prevent our dog from accidentally rolling down the windows. Ourson also has his portable DVD player constantly plugged in. Wondering if either of these two things could be causing this issue?

Any help would be appreciated

Old 01-06-2007, 12:19 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Passenger Side Pwr Locks, Windows Not Working

take it back to them and let them repair it under warranty

Old 03-09-2007, 06:23 PM
Default RE: Passenger Side Pwr Locks, Windows Not Working

I have a 2005 Pacifica and guess what? The whole passenger side does not work: windows, locks, mirrors. I also just foud the drivers side rear locks not workingn either. The driver's lock is the only lock in working order. And guess what? I am OUT of warrenty. NICE!!

Any fix without breaking the bank?

Old 12-23-2007, 07:49 PM
Default Auto Up window not working

I have a 2006 300C and the auto up feature for the drivers window is not working, the auto down works fine. This has happened before but within a day or two it was ok. I also have had issues with the rear passenger window driver side not working, and the auto locks not locking when you reach 15 mph,and they wouldn't lock by pushing the button. I also think that from time to time that my tilt wheel does not always return to the set position. I've never had a car with so many electrical issues. Can anyone offer any help?

Old 12-23-2007, 11:45 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Auto Up window not working

the window issue press and hold the windows switch down untill it is all the way there and hold it for 5 seconds then same motion press up and hold it there for 5 seconds at the top.
if that did not work here is a TSB for the up issue.
This bulletin is supplied as technical information only and is not an authorization for repair. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retreival system,
or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, or otherwise, without written permission of DaimlerChrysler Corporation.
THIS BULLETIN SUPERSEDES TECHNICAL SERVICE BULLETIN 08-011-07, DATED
MAY 18, 2007, WHICH SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM YOUR FILES. ALL REVISIONS
ARE HIGHLIGHTED WITH **ASTERISKS** AND INCLUDES AN ADDITIONAL
VEHICLE WITH CLEAN DATES.
SUBJECT:
Inoperative Power Window Express Up Feature
OVERVIEW:
This bulletin involves replacing both door modules.
MODELS:
2005 - 2007 (LX) Charger/ Magnum/300
**2006 - 2007 (LE) 300C/300C Touring (International Markets)**
NOTE: **This bulletin applies to LX models built before March 1, 2007 (MDH0301XX)
and LE models built before May 24, 2007 (MDH0524XX)**.
SYMPTOM/CONDITION:
The express up feature in the power window system may be inoperative or intermittently
inoperative.
DIAGNOSIS:
If a customer indicates that the condition is present, perform the Repair Procedure.
PARTS REQUIRED:
Qty. Part No. Description
2 56038720AP Door Module (without Memory Mirror System)
2 56038722AP Door Module (with Memory Mirror System)
2 04602838AC Door Module (2007 With Sales Code LEC)
REPAIR PROCEDURE:
1. Using the procedures outlined in the Service Information available on TechCONNECT,
Group 8, Electronic Control Modules, remove both door modules and install the new
door modules listed in the “Parts Required†section.

Old 12-24-2007, 11:37 AM

Hey thanks Chrysler Tech. I did what you said and the window is now working properly. Is this something I will have to do from timeto time or will it eventually need the new parts?

It's a great car, love the Hemi power and the transmission is the smoothest I have ever owned, but I get bummed with the electrical gremlins.

Thanks again-----Dennis.

Old 12-24-2007, 05:03 PM
Super Moderator

what u just did was relearn the express settings if u hold the switch down and not just press it down it will learn that setting all u did was relearn it the only other time u need to do that is if u disconnect the battery.