Chrysler Pacifica Luxury meets versatility in this mid-sized sport utility vehicle

Potential Pacifica Buyer

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2005, 10:35 PM
Default Potential Pacifica Buyer

I'm interested in purchasing a '05 Pacifica and would like to hear comments from the forum on the reliability of the vehicle. Any problems I should be aware of?

Thanks for your assistance.

Old 04-14-2005, 05:03 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Potential Pacifica Buyer

The Pacifica is an amazing reliable vehicle with plenty of horsepower and luxury items. The only complaint I have ever heard was a small amount of leaking when it rained, which created mold. I doubt the new 2005 models will have that problem though.

-Matt-

Old 05-07-2005, 04:59 PM

and the fact that its limited to 120, that must suck, but there are ways around that if your into speed

Old 05-19-2005, 07:10 PM

I bought an '05 AWD for my wife only four months ago and love it. I'm still amazed at the "looks" and oogles I get when driving it.

Great ride!

Old 06-21-2005, 05:29 PM

Hi… I thought I might introduce myself within this discussion. My name is Keerit T. and I am a Marketing Representative from the Chrysler Information Center. I would be more than happy to provide you guys with some information to your questions and/or concerns on our favorite crossover vehicle. So, please do not hesitate to ask about anything that boggles you about your Chrysler Pacifica. If I don’t have the information on hand, I will certainly point you in the right direction.

Thanks,
Keerit T.
Chrysler Information Center Marketing Representative
www.chrysler.com
chryslerforum@bbdodetroit.com

Old 06-21-2005, 10:04 PM
Super Moderator

I'm sorry to get offtopic, but I do have a question Keerit T.. Was that roof leakage problem ever fixed for the 2005 model?

-Matt-

Old 06-23-2005, 05:26 PM

Hi ViperGTS. I was unaware of any roof leakage problems with the 2005 Chrysler Pacifica. Is your concern referring to the 5-seater, Pacifica Touring, or Limited?

Going forth, my best suggestion would be to speak with a Certified Service Technician at your local DCX dealership. They will be able to determine and advise you the proper solution to this leakage problem.

I do apologize for the lack of information, however please feel free to let me know how it goes at the DCX dealership. I'll be around.

Thanks…
Keerit T.
1-800-CHRYSLER / 1-800-247-9753
www.chrysler.com

Old 06-23-2005, 05:55 PM
Super Moderator

I can't recall what model it was, but heard it happened to two owners. It might have been just one of those things that happens though...

-Matt-

Old 06-24-2005, 04:23 AM

having owned two 2004s and one 2005, i would say there is no problems with it. never heard of the leaking problems. and Tim it is governed at 115, not 120 unfortunately. it has alot of power left....the tires i think are just low speed rated.

Old 06-29-2005, 10:19 PM

Thanks for the info ViperGTS and nickoman01. All product concerns are greatly appreciated and duly noted. If you have any other concerns regarding your Chrysler Pacifica, feel free to ask. I can certainly help point you in the right direction. In addition, your comments and concerns are also greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Keerit T.
1-800-CHRYSLER / 1-800-247-9753
www.chrysler.com

Quick Reply: Potential Pacifica Buyer