Chrysler 200 & Sebring Whether it be the sedan, coupe, or convertible, this mid-sized model offers a touch of class to every style in it's lineup

ASD relay

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2014, 03:06 PM
Default ASD relay

I have a 2007 Sebring with the 3.5 V-6. I need to perform a compression test, the book says to pull the ASD relay, I have found both the LARGE combination fuse/relay electrical box and the small box with 4 relays under the hood on driver's side. EXACTLY which relay is the ASD relay please.

Old 12-17-2014, 07:22 PM
Super Moderator

it will say ASD relay

Old 12-18-2014, 02:20 AM

Well what and where does it say ASD? I looked in the gang of 4 relays and there was no verbiage just as there was no verbiage in the fuse/relay panel.

Old 12-18-2014, 09:22 AM
Super Moderator

I fount it are you not looking in your owners manual for the descriptions and locations?

use the page 246

Old 12-18-2014, 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by CHRYSLER TECH
I fount it are you not looking in your owners manual for the descriptions and locations?

use the page 246
Owner's manual shows ASD relay feeds 1,2 and 3. It does not identify any relays.in the TIPM (fuse box).

Old 12-19-2014, 01:16 PM
Super Moderator

download the owners manual from chrysler.com page 246 is the layout of the fuse box

Old 12-20-2014, 04:53 AM

The Adobie reader "page" 246 is tire info, when doing a "control key and "f" for "find" seach of "ASD" adobie's reader page 319 a pic of the fuse box appeares showing the information I have already posted, it shows FUSED FEEDS to the ASD relay, there is feeds 1, 2 and 3 as I have already stated, please don't re-post info to me (or others) we have already shown on the forum, info that is of no help. I have lots of info that's of no help, I have the owner's manual as I stated already, I gave the page number and the ASD fuse sites feeds 1, 2, and 3, these are NOT relays, they are FUSES. The book says PULL THE RELAY. I have the Chrysler service manual, I have the Haynes manual, that is all that is available on the open market and still the info isn't there I need info that says 'go to the (what ever box) and pull the fuse 3 from the left when looking at the fuse in such and such a way" The fuses on my car are NOT identified, or I am looking in the wrong box. Please direct me to the proper location (box or strut tower, or driver's side fire wall. I don't need info I already have that isn't helping, that I have posted that I already have that isn't helping or help from people that can't read and understand a post on a forum for information that doesn't refer me to said useless information.

Old 12-20-2014, 10:16 AM

They used to put a legend on the inside of the cover of the fuse box identifying everything in there. Don't they do that anymore?

Old 12-21-2014, 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by dcotter0579
They used to put a legend on the inside of the cover of the fuse box identifying everything in there. Don't they do that anymore?
There are location numbers only, I believe my number is 30. I called the dealer's parts counter to find out where it's located. Some of the locations are defined, some are defined better than others.

Old 03-28-2018, 11:53 AM
Default My 2011Chrylser 200 will not start

I am at my end. I truly don't know going on with my 2011 Chrysler 200. I had arrived home from work. After two to three hours being in the house, I was preparing to leave. I turned the key and the car started to cranking (normal cranking), but wouldn't start. I didn't have no warning light and still there is no warning light. I here the fuel pump running and I charged the battery. I haven't check the fuses, which I am planning to do today. Does anyone can help me with this problem. I did a google search and I did noticed several people who experience this problem with their Chrysler. I don't understand if several Chrysler owner experience, why there is no solution. Some says that they experience a lot of problem with the 2.4L motor. They can be many causes to my problem. It will be difficult to find a solution, since I didn't have any Check Engine Light.

Quick Reply: ASD relay