Chrysler 200 & Sebring Whether it be the sedan, coupe, or convertible, this mid-sized model offers a touch of class to every style in it's lineup

Airbag & Seat belt wiring under seat.

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2011, 03:50 PM
Default Airbag & Seat belt wiring under seat.

Hey all, I have a 2002 Sebring GTC and love it. The other day I noticed the seat belt light was coming on the dash. I know the airbag problem a lot of people have and I have that once and awhile but it usually goes away if i move the seat back and fourth....but now is coming on constantly. Well I was poking around under the seat and notice a yellow connector but all the wires had fallen out of it..I was gonna try to splice the wires and put them back in but i have no idea which wires go where in the yellow connector. I posted a image below to show what im talking about. So I wanted to know if any of you know which wire goes where in the connector? I did a search on the these forums and couldnt find anything sorry if i missed it somewhere. Thanks.

Old 03-22-2011, 05:36 PM

Well I figured it out. I took out the passenger seat and looked under that one...it helped some what...the passenger side seat had different color wires(baby blue) but were marked with Yellow and Green which helped because two out of the 3 green wires that were under the drivers side also and a dark green line and yellow line on it so I knew they were for the airbag. It helped that the passenger side seat doesnt have a seat belt sensor...it was just a pain taking out both seats...on the plus side I to vacuum places I couldn't get before.