Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country The first and foremost name in minivans leading the class since their inception in the 1980s
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

08 Town & Country VES screen Not working

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2013, 05:35 PM
Default 08 Town & Country VES screen Not working

I have 08 Town & Country and recently my middle row VES screen has stopped working. In the right position the screen will flash with the Chrysler logo and then nothing happens. I can see the video playing (no matter which dvd player the dvd is in) on the back row and the front row. I can use the remote to access the mode and set up menus (which show up on all screens), I can also got to the HDD or Radio on both screens just no dvd. Again this is if the middle screen is in the right position. You can tell when the screen has no power.

To be honest I never wanted a chrysler vehicle before my wife convinced me that it would be ok to stray from GM to get this Van. We bought it used and have had to take it in for 4 recalls in the 2.5 years we have owned it. Plus the week the dealer need to fix the bumper after they backed it into another vehicle. At this point THERE IS NO WAY I WILL EVER SPEND A DIME ON ANOTHER CHRYSLER VEHILCE. Nothing but frustrations since owning this things!!!!