Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country The first and foremost name in minivans leading the class since their inception in the 1980s
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2007 Town & Country DVD Player ERROR

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2012, 09:29 PM
Default 2007 Town & Country DVD Player ERROR

Hello,

For some reason, not all DVDs are able to be read in my 2007 Town & Country DVD player. One set of DVDs in particular, the FX show called The League Season 2 DVD (there are two DVD discs that come with it), will not play in the DVD player. Whenever I insert the disk into the Disc 1 channel, the device attempts to spin up the disk and read it, but then fails. It tries a couple more times, then, with a combination of clicking noises, the device will eject the disk and on the main console screen there is a message on the left that says "ERROR."

As a troubleshooting step, I have inserted other DVDs into the player and they have played just fine; it's just for some reason these The League DVDs will not play in the car's DVD player. I have tried these discs in other DVDs players like the stand-alone type and my desktop and it will play just fine through those machines.

I don't really think its a DVD regional code issue either because I just looked up the DVD's information on Amazon and it says they are Region 1, so they should be playable in a US DVD player.

Anyone have any idea why this might be happening? Thanks.

-Tom