Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country The first and foremost name in minivans leading the class since their inception in the 1980s
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2009 Chrysler Town & Country Dash / Instrument panel lights and gauges shutting off

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2015, 01:32 PM
Default 2009 Chrysler Town & Country Dash / Instrument panel lights and gauges shutting off

2009 Chrysler Town & Country Dash / Instrument panel lights and gauges shutting off

Old 06-02-2015, 02:33 PM

We know about YOU TUBE...

Old 06-02-2015, 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by goggs
We know about YOU TUBE...
Why are you so rude?

Saying you know about YouTube is like saying you know about the Internet. These videos are my personal experience with my personal Chrysler shared in a Chrysler forum. Your comment adds no value, but you heckle my posts.

I am sorry you have nothing better to do than harass others, but you are obviously not the intended audience.

Old 06-02-2015, 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by TheAverageDan
Why are you so rude?

Saying you know about YouTube is like saying you know about the Internet. These videos are my personal experience with my personal Chrysler shared in a Chrysler forum. Your comment adds no value, but you heckle my posts.

I am sorry you have nothing better to do than harass others, but you are obviously not the intended audience.
Goggsy - Total Posts: 1,007 Posts Per Day: 1.08. A good contributing active member whose purpose here is unselfish and helpful comments across the whole range of posts on both sides of the Atlantic not merely mercenary adversing as is the case with your own narrow ungenerous use of the forum.

Old 06-02-2015, 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by QinteQ
Goggsy - Total Posts: 1,007 Posts Per Day: 1.08. A good contributing active member whose purpose here is unselfish and helpful comments across the whole range of posts on both sides of the Atlantic not merely mercenary adversing as is the case with your own narrow ungenerous use of the forum.
So because my videos tell you who I am they are "mercenary advertising"? And you've determined my use of the forum in the less than 24 hours I've been a member?

Each and every time I have a problem with a vehicle I search forums and YouTube for answers. I also find videos easier to follow than forum threads. I am not a mechanic, nor a professional YouTuber but apparently my $5 cartoon at the beginning of my videos makes me a selfish self promoter.

You really have gotten this all wrong and your bedside manner leaves much to be desired.

Old 06-02-2015, 06:14 PM

So because my videos tell you who I am they are "mercenary advertising"? And you've determined my use of the forum in the less than 24 hours I've been a member?

Each and every time I have a problem with a vehicle I search forums and YouTube for answers. I also find videos easier to follow than forum threads. I am not a mechanic, nor a professional YouTuber but apparently my $5 cartoon at the beginning of my videos makes me a selfish self promoter.

You really have gotten this all wrong and your bedside manner leaves much to be desired.
Not sure what that means but I can assure you I am an alpha male and unlikely ever to be at your bedside.

Old 06-02-2015, 06:19 PM

Why are you so rude?

obviously not the intended audience
- not one single positive response to you, could it be you have misunderstood your target[ed] audience
- goggsy is a good poster, maligning him maligns all good posters

Old 06-02-2015, 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by QinteQ
Not sure what that means but I can assure you I am an alpha male and unlikely ever to be at your bedside.
Now that's funny