Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country The first and foremost name in minivans leading the class since their inception in the 1980s
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Grand Voyager 3.3 Xs Owners Manual

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2014, 02:18 PM
Smile Grand Voyager 3.3 Xs Owners Manual

Hi everyone I am a new member to this site after buying a 2005 Grand Voyager 3.3 LtdXS but unfortunately I do not have the owners manual and I would appreciate it if anyone can tell me where I can download this. In the meantime I cannot find the spare wheel. Please somebody tell me where this is. All I know is it is a space saver but as mine is a stow and go I am stumped as to where they have hidden it.I have been a member of Chrysler forums for the past ten years while I had a Grand Cherokee and the help I got from the forums was fantastic. Thanking you all.

Old 09-27-2014, 04:22 PM

Maybe here: My Chrysler: Chrysler Owners Service Manuals - Chrysler Cars, Minivans, SUVs, Convertibles, Crossovers
And theres also some russian site with all the manuals but I cant find the url .. someone else has the url at hand?

Old 09-27-2014, 04:54 PM

3.3 [click on the "Welcome" and select which of the 7 area's of the Workshop Manuals you want to see. All other stuff is here - select what you want. The spare wheel will be underslung between the two front seats, the tools will be LHS vertical cubbyhole in the boot. The Owners Manual someone else will have to point you to.

Old 09-28-2014, 03:03 PM
Smile I want to thank you all

Hi to everyone. I would like to thank all of you who have given me the speedy response to my post especially telling me where to find my spare wheel. How clever of chrysler to hide it so well. It is the last place I would have looked for it. Once again I thank you all.

Old 09-29-2014, 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by Padraig Carty
How clever of chrysler to hide it so well. It is the last place I would have looked for it.
Prior to the Stow 'n' Go design (pre 2005 I think), the full size spare wheel on Voyagers was mounted under the floor at the rear and was accessed by lowering the wheel using the wheel wrench from inside the tailgate. The Stow 'n' Go design meant that the wheel had to be moved forward so it now sits beneath the front centre console.

The Stow 'n' Go arrangement saves having to remove the seats when you need to carry a big load and without the weight of those seats the vehicle was a fair bit faster and more economical. However, there's a few Voyager owners with bad backs after lifting that rear seat out