Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country The first and foremost name in minivans leading the class since their inception in the 1980s
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Navigation on 2013 T&C

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2012, 08:40 PM
Default Navigation on 2013 T&C

I have a 2013 Town & Country and Chrysler can't get the navigation system working properly. It's fine if you're stopped but since they think my wife and I are too stupid to be careful when were moving they block useage while we are moving. That's agravating but not the problem.

When you are looking for a point of interest by name with the verbal commands it will NOT work. If you tell it to find a POI by name it will ask, "Nearby or within a city" No matter which option you chose it will go to a screen with pages and pages of the name "Village Inn"

It has to be a software issue but they have done nothing but give me the run around. The last time they replaced the entire system and I had to reprogram all my options and it still finds NOTHING but the Village Inn. I've asked them to test other vehicles but they ignore me. I am fed up with Chrysler and their lack of customer service. After waiting for 3 weeks for an answer I got a call from the U-Connect support wanting to drive 60 miles again so the service manager can see it. All he really needs to do is grab some keys to a unit they have in stock because I'm convinced they all do it. I had sworn off American made junk and now I'm remembering why.