Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country The first and foremost name in minivans leading the class since their inception in the 1980s

Other Minivan Forum

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2013, 10:27 PM
Default Other Minivan Forum

I understand that everyone has their opinions over a given subject but find it funny reading some of the posts over on the minivan forum. Some have no clue on what they are talking about and even share links that are total bs, ok maybe not fully but the point the poster is making failed to read the end that states otherwise lmfao. Sometimes i go into that forum just to read some of the threads to get a laugh. Hope everyone has a great Monday

Old 08-06-2013, 07:32 PM

Yes, the quality of the post on "that" forum have certainly gone down since you and your 33 mpg van were banned.

Old 08-06-2013, 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by georgef
Yes, the quality of the post on "that" forum have certainly gone down since you and your 33 mpg van were banned.
Im in there but with a different account and im sorry your dumbass doesnt understand that some vans if tuned or whatever can get that mileage, you seem to fit right in with the idiots.

Old 08-06-2013, 08:18 PM

Besides seeing the numbers up on the display, i have done the math more than once and even had my wife and sister inlaw get over 540 miles out of the tank, i forget actual miles but it was far from normal which is why many dumb people think someone is talking crap.

Old 08-07-2013, 12:55 AM

Originally Posted by Hodges710
Im in there but with a different account and im sorry your dumbass doesnt understand that some vans if tuned or whatever can get that mileage, you seem to fit right in with the idiots.
Well now it's plain to see why you were booted from Chryslerminvan.net. No forum should tolerate that kind of name calling including this forum.

Old 08-07-2013, 04:17 AM
Super Moderator

what do u have like a 20 gal tank?

Old 08-07-2013, 08:48 AM

Yes Chryslertech, its the factory 20 gal tank

Old 08-07-2013, 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by Raptor 07
Well now it's plain to see why you were booted from Chryslerminvan.net. No forum should tolerate that kind of name calling including this forum.
Was banned because i wouldnt say sorry to a roadripper that cried about a post of his that was pointed out being wrong, he complained not to just the mods but the head up of the site, they told me is i didnt say sorry to him that i would be banned. I will not apologize for stating a fact. Raptor, know your facts before you run your mouth.

Old 08-07-2013, 01:44 PM

I can believe 33 mpg. It is all in the way you drive. My 2002 3.8L T&C actually gets the same or better mileage as my 1996 2.4L Voyager which is much lighter. I attribute it mostly to the 4-spd vs 3-spd transmission. If you drive fast and waste the energy in braking, you will see pathetic mileage, plus complain "why do my brakes wear out so often", like some housewives do on these forums. When driving 400 mi to L.A., I try to "hyper-mile" thru the flat Central Valley. If I follow a big rig at 60-65 mph, I see 33 mpg on my instant mileage display, vs ~24 mpg normally, and it proves fairly accurate against the pump. I can still stay a comfortable and safe distance behind, but can't go any faster since need to increase the distance where it doesn't help. I think the best thing you can do is have your fuel injectors balanced for equal flow. I need to do that on my vans.

Old 08-07-2013, 10:04 PM
Super Moderator

540 / 20 is 27mpg where is your 30? what system are u using to measure and what mods did u do?

calm down with the attitude on here or will be same thing.

Quick Reply: Other Minivan Forum