Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country The first and foremost name in minivans leading the class since their inception in the 1980s

Recomend a chrysler mechanic, liverpool, manchester

Old 04-11-2013, 04:50 AM
Default Recomend a chrysler mechanic, liverpool, manchester

Any one used a good mechanic in the northwest that they can recomend?

Northwest in the UK that is...

Last edited by Nicko; 04-11-2013 at 06:11 AM. Reason: just realised most people on here seem to be from the US of A!
Old 04-21-2013, 12:04 PM

Nicko, I live in Manchester and also need a competetive (Read, Cheap) Chrysler mechanic...did you ever find anywhere? its good to see youve had loads of people view this post but no help....this forum is useless!!

Old 04-21-2013, 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by skylinefeb75
Nicko, I live in Manchester and also need a competitive (Read, Cheap) Chrysler mechanic...did you ever find anywhere? its good to see you've had loads of people view this post but no help....this forum is useless!!
- people who post on a forum three and a half thousand miles away
- a whole Atlantic ocean away, in a whole other country on the other side of the world

And then call the forum useless is a total brain dead Mancunian eejit. Apologies to forum users, I'm sure skylinefeb is just having a bad day and will apologise to members later.

If I knew a fitter in the Manchester area its a for sure I wouldn't recommend anyone do any work for someone with such a short fuse. skylinefeb would be just that one type of punter that fitters get from time to time, who are never satisfied and bad mouth a good reputation without just cause.

Old 04-22-2013, 12:54 PM

Listen...I take offence at you calling me a "Total Brain Dead Mancunian eejit".........you are welcome to your personal opinion of both my mental capacity and place of birth but as im neither retarted or from manchester you are wrong on both counts. As to having a short fuse I am heavily into Japanese cars and am an active member of several worldwide Nissan Skyline GTR Forums. I know from experiance that i can post up for help on these forums and regardless of the geographical region the response comes from it is a given i always get a response. The amount of questions posted on this forum where 20,30 or more people view but dont post up any help is unbelivable.

Lastly, I will NEVER badmouth any mechanics who are friendly, helpful and most importantly know what they are doing....although to coin your phrase i have no time for eejits.

So....if youve nothing useful to add to this thread (Which is clearly the case), please go elsewhere and pre-judge people....dont bite off more than you can chew!

Old 04-22-2013, 06:16 PM

Listen...I take offence at you calling me a "Total Brain Dead Mancunian eejit".........you are welcome to your personal opinion of both my mental capacity and place of birth but as I'm neither restarted or from Manchester you are wrong on both counts. As to having a short fuse I am heavily into Japanese cars and am an active member of several worldwide Nissan Skyline GTR Forums. I know from experience that I can post up for help on these forums and regardless of the geographical region the response comes from it is a given I always get a response. The amount of questions posted on this forum where 20,30 or more people view but don't post up any help is unbelievable.

Lastly, I will NEVER badmouth any mechanics who are friendly, helpful and most importantly know what they are doing....although to coin your phrase I have no time for eejits.

So....if you've nothing useful to add to this thread (Which is clearly the case), please go elsewhere and pre-judge people....don't bite off more than you can chew!
If you live in Manchester you are a Mancunian temporary or otherwise. I've generally found that people asking for help whist 'slagging off' the group they ask help from is not a good idea, hardly a way to generate good will and elicit assistance from strangers is it ? Best of luck on getting help from people of whom 99.99% will be many many thousands of miles away in a whole different country, I'm not sure how many of that 99.99% would just happen to have the phone number of a 'bloke in Manchester'

Asking the group for the torque setting of 'x' or the wiring diagram of 'y' or the output of sensor 'z' I'm sure would have has responses, but the 'phone number of a 'bloke in Manchester' >GRIN<

Last edited by QinteQ; 04-23-2013 at 06:44 AM. Reason: insert >GRIN<
Old 04-23-2013, 11:34 AM

Thanks for yet another highly informative response. Out of interest where are you from/where do you live?

Old 04-23-2013, 12:09 PM

Guys, really ?

Old 04-23-2013, 01:56 PM

Thanks for yet another highly informative response. Out of interest where are you from/where do you live?
this forum is useless!!
don't bite off more than you can chew!
where are you from / where do you live?
DUP ........... for the mods...... point made - end of !

Last edited by QinteQ; 04-23-2013 at 02:02 PM. Reason: add a third QUOTE
Old 04-24-2013, 10:28 AM

QinteQ. ...you are a right piece of work. I asked where you were from so I could come up with a whitty remark about your geographical heritige , not pay you a visit. ....so why indicate to the MOds that I should be removed? I retract my statement about the forum as there are some help full people on here. ...but not you! You should be banned for being a spineless , gut less keyboard warrior. I hope they realise you are the shi*t stirrer here. ......

Old 04-24-2013, 10:30 AM

Apologies to anyone else who stumbles across this thread. ..

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Recomend a chrysler mechanic, liverpool, manchester