Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country The first and foremost name in minivans leading the class since their inception in the 1980s
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Replacing the centre console fascia...

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2014, 04:10 AM

Originally Posted by Vmaxxer
You don't?
You should try to get them somehow, they are great! You can actually "clamp" any size of cup in the holders. They are very clever design.
No we don't get that option in the UK, or at least I've never seen it other than on Stateside models.

Old 10-09-2014, 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by AlanC
No we don't get that option in the UK, or at least I've never seen it other than on Stateside models.
i have one italian and another french voyager and both have the cup holders

Old 10-09-2014, 12:13 PM

The UK models have two cupholders between the front seats.

Old 10-09-2014, 01:12 PM

Was going to say there for the middle seat passengers but their cup holders are flip outs holders from side of seat near floor.

Old 10-16-2014, 06:45 PM

My dad has those cupholders in his 1997 voyager. I've got an ash tray and coin holder in my 2005 voyager, but cup holders next to the hand brake.

Where do you get the silver strips? The wood looks so out of place as its the only wood on the car. I do find a lack of storage space for the driver. My last few cars had little shelves and things to put my phone, wallet, etc. My biggest miss is a sun glasses holder!

Old 10-17-2014, 03:34 AM

Originally Posted by dale_hopkinson
My biggest miss is a sun glasses holder!
Do you not have a roof mounted holder for sunglasses above the Temp/Compass display?

Old 10-17-2014, 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by AlanC
Do you not have a roof mounted holder for sunglasses above the Temp/Compass display?

No I have a useless paper holder with a picture of a paperclip on it.

I have the interior roof rails which I thought would be great but now I have the car seem rather pointless. The dvd screen, rear heater controls and front computer are fixed, the only things that can be moved are the 2 rear storage fold downs - but you can't move them anywhere as the other things are in the way! If the screen could be moved in inch or so further back then I could have one of the storage bins in the front.

Old 10-17-2014, 02:00 PM

No I have a useless paper holder with a picture of a paperclip on it.
I don't have the rear heater controls so perhaps the drop down sunglasses container, which in my car sits between the "useless paper holder" and the DVD screen, fills the gap where your rear heater controls are.

Old 10-17-2014, 02:21 PM

Hmmm from the front going back I have the computer with attached useless paper holder, gap, dvd, gap, rear heater controls, then rails the rest of the way with 2 storage bins that can be removed or placed anywhere on that final long part. Is your sunglasses holder removable like the rear ones? Perhaps mine is missing

Old 10-17-2014, 02:25 PM

Hmmm from the front going back I have the computer with attached useless paper holder, gap, dvd, gap, rear heater controls, then rails the rest of the way with 2 storage bins that can be removed or placed anywhere on that final long part. Is your sunglasses holder removable like the rear ones? Perhaps mine is missing
I'll take a photo of mine tomorrow and post it here for you to see.

Quick Reply: Replacing the centre console fascia...