Shaking, shaking, shaking!!! - Chrysler Forum - Chrysler Enthusiast Forums

Go Back   Chrysler Forum - Chrysler Enthusiast Forums > Chrysler Vehicles > Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-29-2007, 03:05 PM
Default Shaking, shaking, shaking!!!

Hello everyone!

I'm new here and in a desperate need of some help. I have a 94 Plymouth Grand Voyager (which is the same as a Chrysler i believe). The front end is shaking/vibrating ONLY when I accelerate. It shakes the whole car very badly, the faster I accelerate - the harder it shakes. If I accelerate more gradually it shakes very little, almost not noticeable. When I let go of the accelerator it stops shaking and rides very smoothly. I checked the engine mounts - all fine. Could it be the transmission? I don't think it is the CV axles or wheel bearings because the shaking would of been all the time, regardless of acceleration. Right?

Thanks in advance!