Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country The first and foremost name in minivans leading the class since their inception in the 1980s

Will they fit ?

Old 06-06-2014, 01:41 PM
7up
Default Will they fit ?

Someone please help, will 300c alloys fit on a 2002 grand voyager ? Have been trying to find the answer all week. The alloy wheel threads anywhere on the net seem to be at a loss. I have seen a picture on here I think of a voyager with them on, but wanted to know if they were a straight forward fit, or if they need a fitting kit as I think the ET value is different.
Oh and by the way, Hello everyone, registered today. I'm also on the .co.uk version.
Thanks in advance, Col.

Old 06-06-2014, 02:54 PM

No idea, but welcome.

Old 06-06-2014, 04:09 PM
7up

Originally Posted by Oxford
No idea, but welcome.
Lol, thanks for the welcome. Never thought it would be so difficult to find some alloys that I know will fit. I think I'm going to call my local dealer in the morning and see if they can help.
Cheers, Col.

Old 06-07-2014, 03:13 AM

If any two adjacent mounting holes on the wheels are the same distance apart, and the same hole-size they will fit. You need to be very accurate with measurements, centre to centre. also take into account the wheel/tyre thickness that there be no fouling on steering parts and wings/fenders during steering and suspension movements.

Leedsman

Old 06-07-2014, 06:21 AM
7up

Originally Posted by Leedsman
If any two adjacent mounting holes on the wheels are the same distance apart, and the same hole-size they will fit. You need to be very accurate with measurements, centre to centre. also take into account the wheel/tyre thickness that there be no fouling on steering parts and wings/fenders during steering and suspension movements.

Leedsman
Thanks for that. The PCD isn't the problem, it's the ET value that I'm concerned about. Grand voyagers have a tolerance of between 35 to 45 that I'm aware of. I think the 300c comes in at about 25. So if I need to fit spacers then so be it, but i would rather not. Wanted to go down the Chrysler OEM route, but it's looking like I might have to go for after markets instead. As I said before, there is a pic on here somewhere of a short wheelbase voyager with 300c wheels on and it looks superb, just need to find out if it had spacers or not, or do the early pre 2000 voyagers have a different set up.
I've missed out on some great deals because I'm scared of getting them only to find out they won't fit.
The quest continues !!!!

Old 06-07-2014, 06:47 AM
Old 06-07-2014, 08:39 AM

Name:  CBHggQV.png
Views: 80
Size:  18.8 KB

Your quest continues to be a guess that needs treble checking with an individual 02 owner who can confirm he has successfully fitted 300's to his vehicle - or getting a 300m alloy and a set of mixed spacers and doing a trial run - I for one would never give advice. The above chart suggests that the 300's be they C or m are bore & PCD common but their ET's are 20mm [ish] different. Further the 300's and the Euro-Voyager are a similar 20mm [ish] different and the earlier American T&C are also 20mm [ish] different. Whichever you choose you appear to be 0.3 PCD out on your studs and / or / 20mm out on the offset.

BTW the dot co dot uk version is not a uk part of this forum, best of luck lad.

Old 06-07-2014, 09:40 AM

American philosophy -- if a thing ain't broke, don't fix it. Maintain it right and you'll not need to fix it.
German philosophy -- if a thing works all right, why change it?
Leedsman's philosophy, if there's no good reason for spending money, don't.

Leedsman.

Old 06-07-2014, 10:49 AM

Personally I think the 300C wheels look great on that green 90's Voyager. I've always thought that the Voyager needs bigger wheels to fill the arches. The 22" on this Dodge look fantastic.

Attached Thumbnails Will they fit ?-dodge-22-inch-wheels.jpg  
Old 06-07-2014, 01:14 PM

Can't fault your thoughts, anything less than 20" looks datft!, these 20" Lenso's went last month sadly they were on low Pirelli scorpion 'boots'.

Fronts: 245/40r20
Rears: 275/40/20 106y

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Will they fit ?