Detailing Discuss detailing your ride within...

Suggestions For a Faded Grille

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2011, 06:28 AM
Unhappy Suggestions For a Faded Grille

I have a 2005 Pacifica and the grille wasn't properly taken care of from the beginning and now its super faded I dont kid its like night and day. I use Armor All on it and it brings it back and looks great! but as soon as the rain hits it it is ruined again and is super spotty. Any suggestions to more permanently bring it back without buying a whole new grille?

Old 10-03-2011, 07:33 AM

Armor all is water based and will rince off with water. Try something silicon based. I recommend something called "Back to Black"! Won't last forever, but certainly will last thru a few downpours.

Old 02-15-2012, 09:32 AM

I've used tire shine on mine before, seems to last longer.

Old 06-21-2012, 08:57 AM

i own a concorde w/faded black front grill and im very close of taking this apart hanging from a tree and buying some heavy based black paint and going to town. it has to look better then the faded look of what it has now. imo

Old 06-24-2012, 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by scooby
i own a concorde w/faded black front grill and im very close of taking this apart hanging from a tree and buying some heavy based black paint and going to town. it has to look better then the faded look of what it has now. imo

did this , and it looks like new imo. give me a min and i will go snap a pic with my cheap phone. however i will add it was not a easy task to remove this little black insert black grill piece. imo it would be easier if you had a friend over. too bad i dont have any. i will brb with pic

Old 06-24-2012, 11:37 AM

here is the pic , now if i could just get the hood to just sit flush with the bumper i would be in there. yea , the hood is closed all the way , damn it!

Old 09-19-2012, 05:28 AM

Western Union Transfer MTCN for Sale
WESTERN UNION TRANSFER
Most Respectable customer, i am sharp minded Hacker, having very beautiful ideas to transfer money to you by western union. i am working since last 5 years in this field. i know many techniques to transfer funds from western union website to you
1. TRANSFER MONEY BY USING WESTERN UNION BUG
There is software, use for hack the date from western union website, we use this software to transfer any amount to any country as per your requirement. Now it is very easy to transfer money from western union website to you, if you are interested we can transfer funds to you. contact us Rootasing@yahoo.com
2. TRANSFER WESTERN UNION BY USING CREDIT CARDS.
We are hacker team, we have hacked a lot of credit cards from different websites and banks. you can not imagine that how much credit card date we have. To transfer money from western union website to you. we upload funds into western union account from credit cards and then give to you. Credit cards is use to fund the western union account and then can transfer to you. contact us Rootasing@yahoo.com
3. WESTERN UNION MASTER CARDS
Western union offer Master cards to get transferred money any part of the world. We also sell Western union MasterCard with high balance. This is plastic card and can be used for online shopping and ATM withdraw. If you are interested to buy Western union master Card with Balance of more than 5000$. We can ship this to your postal address

if you are interested to get easy money by western union, you can contact us Rootasing@yahoo.com
PRICE FOR WESTERN UNION TRANSFER

Pay 500$ = Get 8000$ western union transfer MTCN
Pay 400$ = Get 4000$ western union transfer MTCN
Pay 200$ = Get 1000$ western union transfer MTCN

Western union Master card with Balance is more than 5000$ = Price is 300$

Western union Crack Software for sale with activation key = Price is 300$

BUSINESS RULES
i only accept payment by Liberty Reserve & western union
You will get MTCN number with in 30 minutes after payment
I do not deal small order or test order. it is just waste of time for me.
You will get your order completed maximum + maximum 24 hours
i will give you mtcn number and sender name + country
i do not offer % partnership for new client.
if you are facing problem to collect money, (with in 2 hours)
No test Free, otherwise every one ask for test
Please do not spam me, i hate spamming
i do not want talk a lot, just speak to the point
if you do not want to buy any thing from me, please do not contact me

Rootasing@yahoo.com

western union transfer, bank login, bank transfer, paypal login, fullz, credit cards all available WU transfer, PayPal, CC, Cvv

Old 09-20-2012, 02:29 PM

^ yea that all seems legit from somebody with only 2 post's concerning the same subject matter. please

Old 05-07-2014, 08:00 PM

You can use either autohaus tire and trim shine to bring back the color or mothers back to black.

Old 05-26-2014, 05:12 PM

try peanut oil or heat up some linseed oil. they both last for a long time.