Forum Issues Need help with Chrysler Forum? Ask. Have a suggestion to better Chrysler Forum? Tell us here.

Pcm issue

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2016, 09:30 AM
Default Pcm issue

Hello.
please I need your help.I don't want to throw this car to the junkyard.A month ago i was driving back home and the car suddenly shut down on the high way.i tried to restart it. it started with vibration and then shut down.i towed it home .The car cranks but no start.i checked all fuses , they are fine.i checked ASD relay , it is fine ,fuel pressure and fuel pump is also fine.With key on there is battery voltage on the key ignition coil ground .The other coil wire ( the green one has voltage 12 volt when the ASD relay is energized and also on cranking.
The ignition ground power disappear during cranking. so i started to doubt the ckp sensor because i know that this sensor sends the first signal to the pcm that the engine is rotating( NB WITH THE DANCE TEST OF THE PCM I GOT NO TROUBLE CODES ) I also changed the cam sensor but all this did not solve the problem.
then i started to doubt the pcm I I ordered a used one with same part number from ebay.when I put it started right a way and then shut down , started again and shuts down .The fourth time only cranking and no start .When i scanned for trouble code , P0513 SHOWED UP.That means the replaced pcm did not recognize my current key as it has a different vin.

PLEASE ADVICE HOW COULD I SOLVE THIS PROBLEM.WE IN THE MIDDLE EAST DEALERS DON'T PROGRAM OR FLASH USED PCMS OR PROGRAM SENTRY KEYS.
IF I SENT THE VIN OF THE ECU I BOUGHT COULD ANY BODY HELP ME AND PROGRAM A KEY FOR ME,
Thank you for reading.

Old 05-02-2016, 11:35 AM
Super Moderator

first of all need to know year make model of car. second no the PCM CAR and KEy will need to all be present and plugged up to program to the car.

Old 05-03-2016, 12:39 PM

It is Chrysler Concorde 2004 .I can ship the ecu and the key to be programmed and ready to pay for this if anybody is going to help and in case the ECU CAN BE PROGRAMMED AWAY FROM THE CAR.I will provide THE vin number and mileage .

Old 05-03-2016, 08:57 PM

how can make sure that the ecu I have is factory original .I mean that one that came with car and matches the vin number .any suggestions.

Old 05-03-2016, 11:03 PM
Super Moderator

apparently you did not read what i said. THE KEY CAR AND PCM ALL NEED TO BE IN THE CAR TO BE PROGRAMMED.