Ask the right question. - Chrysler Forum - Chrysler Enthusiast Forums

Old 05-08-2010, 05:52 PM

Default Ask the right question.

I inhabit several forums for the day when my warranty expires. My nearest Chrysler dealer is 80 mi. away, so I will be on my own. I am only a student. Many questions are asked with no information."I'm johndoe123 and my brakes do not work" is not a very good question. What is your experience level in "general" terms. Did the brakes fail all at once or did I have a grinding noise for 1000 mi. Model and engine would be nice. Was it recently in a shop? There is no level of expertise that works without hands on, or information provided. Skip the unnecessary information. "My six your old needs braces" is not important. Garbage in/Garbage out is the computer analogy.
Old 05-15-2010, 06:24 AM

My answer then would in fact be a question in turn questioning your question to propose the proper answer, therefore my question is only a reinstament of your question there providing you with the answer you seek.