General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

lebaron Parts need

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2017, 02:24 PM
Unhappy lebaron Parts need

i have a 90 lebaron convertible with a 3.0 V6 and four speed automatic transaxle. i need the left side transaxle to body mout or can someone tell me whick chrysler maodel and year has the same mount bbut with the press in replaceable mount so i can attempt a used one from the scrapyard and replace the rubber portion mine is a one piece according to the tranny shop. Nexy issue is i cannot seem to find the rear quarter window motors if anyone else has this issue and has found a solution, id like to know it looks tacky with the top down and the windows up. The front ones are available from several sources . i dont want used i want rebuilt please?

Old 03-01-2017, 04:10 PM

Engine mounts for convertibles are usually unique to convertibles. Engine mounts are used to control body shake and convertibles have their own characteristics (very different from sedans) so they need their own engine mount design.

As for your quarter window problem, the motor itself is probably pretty common. The regulator controls the geometry of the window movement and that will be unique to the convertible. Maybe you can find a generic motor and install it into your existing regulator. Before you attempt anything, make sure it's not a problem in the wiring or switches first.