New Member Area New to CF? Stop in tell us about you.

Anyone have experience buying a used chrysler?

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2015, 03:57 PM
Default Anyone have experience buying a used chrysler?

Hi Everyone,

I just joined the forum and wanted to inquire about buying a used Chrysler. I have been doing research and reading some articles. This one below was helpful.

Allen Mello Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram | What to Look for in a Used Car

I have my eye on a 2015 Chrysler 200 C All-wheel Drive Sedan AWD. Is there anything else I should take into account? Anything this article may have forgot to mention? Any information would be much appreciated. Anyone have experience with purchasing a used Chrysler?

Thanks Everyone.

Old 05-27-2015, 07:52 AM

Originally Posted by Chryslerguy23
Hi Everyone,

I just joined the forum and wanted to inquire about buying a used Chrysler. I have been doing research and reading some articles. This one below was helpful.

Allen Mello Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram | What to Look for in a Used Car

I have my eye on a 2015 Chrysler 200 C All-wheel Drive Sedan AWD. Is there anything else I should take into account? Anything this article may have forgot to mention? Any information would be much appreciated. Anyone have experience with purchasing a used Chrysler?

Thanks Everyone.
Chryslerguy23,

Welcome to the forum.
The article brings up a lot of good points, one important aspect of the used car buying scene would be maintenance history.

Check for any signs of abuse or lack of maintenance as this will be a good indicator on how the previous owner treated the vehicle.
Test drive the vehicle if possible to identify any possible issues before you buy.

Good luck!

Old 06-12-2015, 03:07 PM

If it's a 2015 and is a used car, why did the previous owner get rid of it so quickly? We're only halfway through 2015 now! You will need to check it wasn't bought on finance by the previous owner, (HPI check), there is a number you can call to check this and it will only cost you a few quid but I can't remember what the number is, try googling it. If it was bought on finance they aren't allowed to sell as technically the car doesn't belong to them until paid off. The company doing the check will usually also let you know if it has been in an accident.