New Member Area New to CF? Stop in tell us about you.

Help

Old 01-07-2017, 02:05 PM
G$$
Default Help

Happy New Year everyone!

I'm a newbie with a 2015 Chrysler 300C. My question is about the overhead lighting console that's found in all Dodge Chrysler Jeep vehicles. I'm replacing all my interior incandascent lighting with LEDs. So far, I got most of them done, except for 2 of the 4 lights in the console. I removed the console & wasn't able to remove these bulbs. (I have a picture of exactly what I'm trying to replace, but I don't see a way to uoload it) Right now the interior of my car is looking really crazy with this lighting combination. Ideas or suggestions, please?

Old 01-07-2017, 10:47 PM

Welcome to the forum. You might try posting your question in the Chrysler 300 section of the forum where Chrysler 300 owners hang out. You will find it further down the front page. Give it a meaningful title so that others with the same problem in the future can benefit when they spot your thread.
The owners manual usually has instructions for replacing bulbs. Did you check there?

Old 01-08-2017, 02:23 AM
G$$

Thx for replying...

Didn't think it would make a difference, since the lighting infrastructure in Dodge, Chrysler, and Jeep are more or less the same; as is the console that I speak of, but I"ll follow your suggestion.
The manual provided little assistance. If I follow them, I'd be going to the dealerships for everything. We know how expensive that could be. Lol