XXI Charger?...

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2008, 09:02 AM
Default XXI Charger?...

Jeep SRT8 is my Boy,
I dont have one , but it's my beloved machine

300 SRT 8 is also sweet,

Challenger , dont even ask, ..3 of them are Hummer Killers!!

but whats wrong with Charger ?
what are they waiting for?
producer wchich will put retro-midsize on the market....I presume will be a winner... (2 door / 4 seats.because now You need two pony cars to go for a party with friends..
theira are toys , and even high tax wont stop people from buying them ...
I think first retro-midsize will be new GTO....or maybe Ford wil jump out with it's "Starsky and Hutch ' reinterpretation....(and will be first like with the Mustang) I've noticed that on Ford's forum people ask where is next retro hot rod from Ford....

......but maybe redone Charger, !
what do You think , will dodge change this 4 door - uninspiering joke into sth nice , "I'll kick Your but" muscle-machine?
they scholud do it, even if they will call it Charger RT special edition (coupe)...they can left that four door familly sedan named Charger, and put some additional name on new project,
I did some simple excersize : I draw really simple"Charger concept" in paint programme, based on black Challenger,
I stretch the pictute put "coke bottle" accents on a body , cut rear and front like it was in oryginal chargers and it works !(I wil try to put this here I'm not sure how about quality..but You can get a proportions.......this picture I belive looks better than 2006 Charger itself ...

i think it's almost only a matter of body pannels , ....mechanicals and HEMI powertrain are ready- current Charger SRT8,
dont waste HEMI herritage @!
You also have barracuda to built (ok...there's nice challenger so You can left that...) but roadrunner, charger
there're very nice concepts delivered by independent designer Michael Leonhard...

wish You good luck chrysler/ dodge ..

Modern Muscle debate !