300M, Concorde, LHS, New Yorker Discuss the Chrysler LH platform cars within.

99 300m

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2017, 09:44 PM
Default 99 300m

Please I need your help been working on this car for a week .Started last tuesday wife got in and try to start it but all it would do was just turn over but not start.Thinking maybe it jumped time I changed the timing belt but for the life of me can't get the driver side cam in between dots only on the dot .Charged battery ,cleaned terminals,cleaned aux pos and neg,checked coils for operation with a test light ,unhooked coil and stuck probe into spade of the green wire with key in on position {test light lit up)with key in run (test light did not light up).I've checked plugs for gap and condition all set at 50 and still look pretty clean.All fuses and relays seem fine as far as I can tell.I'm at a lost and my wife is heart broken .Please help me oh and I also heard fuel pump turn on when key is turned on and today I got another pcm from a 99 lhs same engine and vin and still no crank please help.Sorry to contact you directly but you seem to know what your talking about.

Thanks Tony Stewart

Old 08-24-2017, 05:27 AM

Have seen crank sensors or cam sensors cause no start without throwing codes. May want to try swapping them out. Use the original pcm as they are chip key coded to the skim module