Chrysler 200 & Sebring Whether it be the sedan, coupe, or convertible, this mid-sized model offers a touch of class to every style in it's lineup

Combination switch

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2023, 10:56 AM
Default Combination switch

Help! I have replaced the combination switch twice with a part I found on Amazon from AM Autoparts. All the lights stopped working and the mechanic replaced the combination switch. All worked well for a year then it stopped working again--felt like the headlight stem/switch broke when I turned the lights on. So I bought the new switch and replaced it myself. Everything worked fine, fast forward a few months, switch felt like it broke again and the headlights would not turn off! I wrote to AM Autoparts and they sent me a new combination switch. Fast forward a few months, switch feels like it broke again (feels funny, makes a clicking noise) and the headlights will not turn on this time. Basically, I think the aftermarket replacement part is garbage and keeps breaking. Does anyone have a suggestion on where to get a quality combination switch? At this point, I would take a used one. I tried to reach out to two salvage yards on auto-parts.com, but no one has gotten back to me. Anyone with any ideas on where to get the part? I am reaching a point of desperation because the car is basically useless with no headlights. It's a 2001 Sebring convertible LXi.

Old 02-22-2024, 03:08 AM

Extremely helpful! I have the bathroom lighting and exhaust fan on a double switch. Everything was working but the light would not turn off.

192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1