Chrysler Forum - Chrysler Enthusiast Forums

Chrysler Forum - Chrysler Enthusiast Forums (https://www.chryslerforum.com/forum/)
-   Chrysler 200 & Sebring (https://www.chryslerforum.com/forum/chrysler-200-sebring-14/)
-   -   Factory Paint color! Help!! (https://www.chryslerforum.com/forum/chrysler-200-sebring-14/factory-paint-color-help-28883/)

Audiobon 02-01-2018 12:15 PM

Factory Paint color! Help!!

3 Attachment(s)
I have been working to get my car ready to sell. I am in the process of prepping for paint but I can't find the paint code on the sticker in the door jam or under the hood of my chrysler sebring LXi 1999 sedan. The color s a greenish light blue color. I was wondering if someone knows the color or has the code so I can get the paint. I have attached pics that are of my actual sticker and of a car that is exactly like mine.

flaokie 02-04-2018 07:41 PM

My guess would be T4 - Slate blue Pearl.
I know the hardtops and convertibles are different cars, but my '99 convertible has a factory tag next to the drivers side shock tower.
1999 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Colors of Touch Up Paint
SEM also used to have a good color chart but I couldn't seem to find it.

Another thought would be a build sheet per your VIN.
Used to be able to get them for free on the internet.
Try a web search for free Chrysler build sheets.

dcotter0579 02-05-2018 10:14 AM

That car is not a sedan. It is a coupe. Sedans have four doors, the coupe has two doors. Coupes were built by Mitsubishi, sedans were built by Chrysler. Now, armed with that knowledge, try again.

flaokie 02-05-2018 11:23 AM

I don’t see where your post even mentions the word “paint”, or contributes anything to the question asked by the OP.
I’ve noticed in the short time I’ve been here, that just the thought of someone else besides you trying to reply/help really annoys you.
Now, armed with that knowledge shove it up your arse.

dcotter0579 02-05-2018 02:03 PM

It seems that Audiobon was directed to search for his car's color using this link:

It is also quite obvious that his car is not a sedan, but a coupe. Perhaps if he searches for coupe colors he might find the information he seeks. That was the purpose of my post. Not sure what the purpose of your latest post is, but if it's not to provide helpful information, you might want to keep it to yourself.

REBEL59 02-05-2018 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by dcotter0579 (Post 104240)
It seems that Audiobon was directed to search for his car's color using this link:

It is also quite obvious that his car is not a sedan, but a coupe. Perhaps if he searches for coupe colors he might find the information he seeks. That was the purpose of my post. Not sure what the purpose of your latest post is, but if it's not to provide helpful information, you might want to keep it to yourself.

Gee, and I thought I had the market cornered on upsetting people here! I agree totally with you! One can NOT find type specific items if NOT using correct terminology!;)