Chrysler Forum - Chrysler Enthusiast Forums

Chrysler Forum - Chrysler Enthusiast Forums (https://www.chryslerforum.com/forum/)
-   Chrysler 300, 300C & 300C SRT-8 (https://www.chryslerforum.com/forum/chrysler-300-300c-300c-srt-8-17/)
-   -   Front Power Window and Drivers Power Lock Problems (https://www.chryslerforum.com/forum/chrysler-300-300c-300c-srt-8-17/front-power-window-drivers-power-lock-problems-10449/)

Joey-D 12-16-2009 10:25 PM

Front Power Window and Drivers Power Lock Problems

My partners wife has a 2005 built 2006 300. The front power windows do not work via the drivers switch. But if I use the passenger side switch, the passenger side window will work. Also the drivers door does not lock or unlock via the keyless entry or the power lock button. The other 3 door locks work. The rear windows unlock via drivers side master switch. I got a used master switch today it didn't work either. I hate to try and jump wires for low voltage systems as doing that could fry stuff now-a-days. Maybe a new power module? Maybe a bad ground in the drivers door? Any ideas?

Baby Blue 08-15-2012 06:16 PM

Any Results ???

Just wondering if the window problem ever got fixed ? If so how I'm having the same exact problem and I'm trying to avoid the dealerships excessive fees please help:(

Joey-D 08-15-2012 08:09 PM

The wires inside the loom in the door crack that run from the door to the cab had a number of broken wires. Soldered them back together and bada bing bada boom!

Baby Blue 08-16-2012 05:49 PM

Thanks for the info can u tell me where I'd go to get something like this done I have no clue how to do this and I don't wanna go to the dealership?:confused:

Carlos E Elliott 11-24-2018 06:02 PM

Power window problem

I know this is a old post but I’d u ever have your front windows both stop working at the same time and the back still work there is a good chance
its the door control module. If it’s oonly one window it probabaly is a broken wire in the rubbers loom between the door and body.

the door control module is a black box under the door panel about 4x6 inches.

Ron Convey 01-06-2019 12:33 AM

Door Module

Originally Posted by Joey-D (Post 33311)
My partners wife has a 2005 built 2006 300. The front power windows do not work via the drivers switch. But if I use the passenger side switch, the passenger side window will work. Also the drivers door does not lock or unlock via the keyless entry or the power lock button. The other 3 door locks work. The rear windows unlock via drivers side master switch. I got a used master switch today it didn't work either. I hate to try and jump wires for low voltage systems as doing that could fry stuff now-a-days. Maybe a new power module? Maybe a bad ground in the drivers door? Any ideas?

Does the Door Module on the Drivers Door control the Power Windows on a 2006 Chrysler 300 V6?

Ron Convey 01-06-2019 12:34 AM

Does the Door Module on the Drivers Door control the Power Windows on a 2006 Chrysler 300 V6?=left