Chrysler Forum - Chrysler Enthusiast Forums

Chrysler Forum - Chrysler Enthusiast Forums (https://www.chryslerforum.com/forum/)
-   Chrysler 300, 300C & 300C SRT-8 (https://www.chryslerforum.com/forum/chrysler-300-300c-300c-srt-8-17/)
-   -   Gear ratio (https://www.chryslerforum.com/forum/chrysler-300-300c-300c-srt-8-17/gear-ratio-14724/)

lashon75 05-22-2011 01:45 PM

Gear ratio

I have a code number P0730 stating that the gear ratio is incorrect. What does that mean?

lashon75 05-22-2011 01:47 PM

can i get help with this question please

Djinn-n-Tonic 05-22-2011 02:36 PM

year??? Model??? Which trans???

In a Nutshell...Your transmission is slipping...... Input RPM doesnt match Output Rpm for the gear that the trans is engaged in.

lashon75 05-23-2011 05:49 PM

year 05 model 300c dont know the trans but i figured it out and no my trans is not slipping the damn plug on the tran is leaking the fluid out so i have to replace it and i found out that chrysler has been redoing those plugs for that reason. And i have a ride aswell 2008 Avalanche fully loaded and paid for thank you. I like doing mechanic work as a hobby so i am still learning.:-) but thanks you a dollar short and a day late. p.s. please do not reply to any of my questions anymore. thank you!

Djinn-n-Tonic 05-23-2011 06:18 PM

You got some set of Balls pal!!!!

I'm the only one to answer you and you come up with this $hit?????

Wait a minute , I see the problem...You consider an AVALANCHE a "RIDE":D

As for a day late and dollar short......That is the code description, which is what you asked for.....I cant see your car, I cant see a leak, and YOU cant tell me which Trans is in the car Which , by the way, The plug you mentioned IS the reason I asked which trans is in the car...Only The NAG transmissions have that plug.

As for not answering anymore of your questions , Gladly Not....A$$hole

lashon75 05-26-2011 10:49 AM

Really first of all i am not a dude get it right second yes i do consider my avalache a ride 3rd i got my transmission fixed. And incase you were wondering it was a question to begin with so its not my fault you misunderstood the question. Or are you really hard up for money????. And last but not least i own a 2005 chrysler 300c/hemi and a 2008 chevy avalanche plus i am getting ready to purchase a 2010 chevy camaro so kiss my ass you ****ing asshole and good luck with your job. ****er!!!!!!!:d

lashon75 05-26-2011 10:54 AM

Ps. Incase you are wondering i figured it out on my own before i read your smart ass reply. But thanks anyway asshole!!!!!!!!!

lashon75 05-26-2011 10:58 AM

Dont get mad at because i am smart enough to find someone else who is a lot cheaper than chrysler to do the job and i save a hell of alot of money so stop trying to degrade or insult my intelligence. And get the sex right i am a female. Asshole!!!!!!!!

Djinn-n-Tonic 05-26-2011 06:03 PM

Ok, MAAM'

Case in point.....Truthfully , I Dont Care.

Enjoy Your camaro, And Who fixed it, or where it was fixed and how much you paid, Makes No difference to me... You asked what a Gear Ratio error code Meant....and I told you...The fact that the plug is leaking and therefore losing electrical contact is Not visible by me...I wasnt being a Smart ASS....

GOOGLE p0730..... and you will see that I gave you a Professional answer, and A proffessional explanation..... WIthout the benefit of seeing the car......I'm not particularly interested in what else you drive, or what else you can afford to drive...."Why should I care????"
lASTLY...it is completely your decision who you allow to work on your vehicle...And if you re-read my original answer, I NEVER suggested taking it to "ANYONE" ...whether that be Chrysler , or The kid next door, or the Local Mechanic.

lashon75 05-27-2011 09:48 AM

Thank you for the nice response and i apologize for the comments i made earlier.