Chrysler Forum - Chrysler Enthusiast Forums

Chrysler Forum - Chrysler Enthusiast Forums (https://www.chryslerforum.com/forum/)
-   Chrysler Aspen (https://www.chryslerforum.com/forum/chrysler-aspen-41/)
-   -   Chrysler Aspen reliability - help us provide better info (https://www.chryslerforum.com/forum/chrysler-aspen-41/chrysler-aspen-reliability-help-us-provide-better-info-6264/)

mkaresh 08-15-2008 11:55 AM

Chrysler Aspen reliability - help us provide better info

Because existing sources of auto reliability information left much to be desired, in late 2005 I started conducting my own reliability research at TrueDelta.com. TrueDelta reports absolute stats like "trips to the shop" that make the differences between cars much clearer. Results are updated four times a year, so any significant changes in a model's reliability become apparent quickly.

Participants simply report repairs the month after they occur on a one-page survey. When there are no repairs, they simply report an approximate odometer reading four times a year, at the end of each quarter.

To encourage participation, panel members receive full access to the results for free.

For the details, and to sign up to help out:

Vehicle reliability research

mkaresh 09-15-2008 10:04 AM

RE: Chrysler Aspen reliability - help us provide better info

The 2007 is now2/3 of the way to the minimum. Getting close.

Help get the Aspen included in this survey:

hardtop 09-15-2008 11:46 PM

I had a 2007 with the 5.7, had an engine fire, and destroyed the vehicle does that help you. Never found the cause, because everything melted in the engine compartment, including the heads of the engine, it was an extremely hot fire, came right thru the firewall even singed my hair and face before I could stop, and get out, I was thankful no one else was in the vehicle at the time

mkaresh 10-12-2008 09:56 AM

Help get the Aspen included:

mkaresh 01-01-2009 01:06 PM

Closer...

mkaresh 02-27-2009 02:16 PM

Results recently updated for 200+ other models:

Car Reliability Survey results

mkaresh 04-20-2009 11:27 AM

An Aspen owner emailed me recently, wondering why we don't have a reliability stat for the Aspen yet. Simple: not enough owners signed up to participate yet. The system is in place, and I'm doing what I can to get the word out. Ball is in owners' court!

mkaresh 05-22-2009 12:49 PM

I've included the 2007 in the survey, but it's still very close to the minimum. Additional participants will probably be needed to provide a result.

Help us do this:

Car reliability research

mkaresh 07-25-2009 12:51 PM

Updated results for about 240 other models next month. Would love to include the Aspen, but we're a bit short on participating owners.

15951a\ 07-25-2009 03:24 PM

Why not combine the Aspen and Durango reviews? The vehicles are virtually identical, and there probably aren't enough Aspen owners out there reading this forum to give you a statistically significant sample.