Chrysler Pacifica Luxury meets versatility in this mid-sized sport utility vehicle

What can be said about the Pacifica Hybrid?

Old 04-20-2020, 05:47 AM
Default What can be said about the Pacifica Hybrid?

I am thinking about buying a Pacifica hybrid and I want to hear from current owners. I see three posts on this forum about the hybrid, two are complete horror stories and one is a simple question. I know forums always bring out the worst comments because people don't write about a car that is working fine. The hybrid seems like a black sheep at Chrysler as it is not advertised in the media and not stocked at the dealers. It was at the Philly auto show, but not in the Chrysler booth. I never see them on the street. My 2006 Odyssey is a great car it has an EPA rating of 17 mpg. After 14 years of technical advancement the 2020 model is rated for 19 mpg. Not much better. A hybrid would be a game changer for me...

Can others that have the hybrid please comment on their experience with the hybrid. I want to see how people like them.

My understanding is the Hybrid version is the same as the ICE Pacifica except you loose the middle stow and go. Are there other substantial differences? Does it have the dreaded run flat tires? Has there been any unusual service issues? Do you charge at 110V or 220V?

I would appreciate any ownership comments on the Hybrid.

Drive Safe,
Joe