Chrysler Forum - Chrysler Enthusiast Forums

Chrysler Forum - Chrysler Enthusiast Forums (https://www.chryslerforum.com/forum/)
-   Chrysler Pacifica (https://www.chryslerforum.com/forum/chrysler-pacifica-15/)
-   -   MOE - Thankyou for your time n trouble. (https://www.chryslerforum.com/forum/chrysler-pacifica-15/moe-thankyou-your-time-n-trouble-5203/)

SARG 03-29-2008 08:06 AM

MOE - Thankyou for your time n trouble.

After looking through the forum I can readilysee that Moe is a true asset to the family that visits here.

Just wanted to say thanks to Moe for all the info and schematics provided.

indept 03-29-2008 11:16 AM

RE: MOE - Thankyou for your time n trouble.

ORIGINAL: SARG

After looking through the forum I can readilysee that Moe is a true asset to the family that visits here.

Just wanted to say thanks to Moe for all the info and schematics provided.
X2
I agree, Thanks Moe

Coma 03-29-2008 01:44 PM

Well if we are giving thanks to Moe we should include Chrysler Tech also in this. Thanks both of you for saving us some cash with your expertise.

United1 03-31-2008 02:51 PM

+1 to both Moe and Tech. Great technical help for many, assitance with FSM's and all! Hat's off to you guys.

moe 04-02-2008 02:17 PM

Why thanks guys.[sm=smiley2.gif].wish i lived closer to Tech, can you amagine how cool that shop would be!!(not to mention busy)ps i don't mind helping everyone.i'm sure tech feels the same.

SARG 04-02-2008 02:21 PM

About time ya got back.

moe 04-02-2008 02:34 PM

been busy!!! going to mexico next week! me and mr's moe! lol

CHRYSLER TECH 04-05-2008 06:21 PM

hey sorry I was away messing with stuff hah we are as busy as well a store on Super Bowl kick off.
Dead as a door knob I play foot ball more then fix cars =)
I enjoy helping out people if helps me out some times as well by people that live near me fix there car and get a little extry money.
I answer about 30 something qestions on an All Experts web site as well, Dodge forum and Jeep forum geee and manage to work, do side work,take care of 2 little ones both boys all boy ya know what I mean while the wife works at night time. Fun fun.

indept 04-05-2008 08:30 PM

ORIGINAL: Coma

Well if we are giving thanks to Moe we should include Chrysler Tech also in this. Thanks both of you for saving us some cash with your expertise.
Thanks to you too Chrysler Tech.[sm=icon_cheers.gif]

indept 04-05-2008 08:33 PM

ORIGINAL: CHRYSLER TECH

hey sorry I was away messing with stuff hah we are as busy as well a store on Super Bowl kick off.
Dead as a door knob I play foot ball more then fix cars =)
I enjoy helping out people if helps me out some times as well by people that live near me fix there car and get a little extry money.
I answer about 30 something qestions on an All Experts web site as well, Dodge forum and Jeep forum geee and manage to work, do side work,take care of 2 little ones both boys all boy ya know what I mean while the wife works at night time. Fun fun.

Do you go by the same name on the other forums? I go to Jeepforum quite often as I also own a 2000 Grand Cherokee.