Chrysler Forum - Chrysler Enthusiast Forums

Chrysler Forum - Chrysler Enthusiast Forums (https://www.chryslerforum.com/forum/)
-   Chrysler Pacifica (https://www.chryslerforum.com/forum/chrysler-pacifica-15/)
-   -   Pacifica 2005 3.5 U110C U0140 U0155 (https://www.chryslerforum.com/forum/chrysler-pacifica-15/pacifica-2005-3-5-u110c-u0140-u0155-22118/)

webnet 05-31-2014 01:03 PM

Pacifica 2005 3.5 U110C U0140 U0155

My 2005 Limited Edition Pacifica has shown the following codes all at once. U110C, U0140, U0155 which I think indicate a computer problem. When the codes come up most electronics fail. Windows, Radio, AC/Fan, Sun Roof, etc. If the car is already in drive you can drive but the RPMs and Speedometer bounces around abnormally. If you stop and put the car in park you can not get it out of park again. If you turn off the car and restart it most of the time the idiot lights stay on and the car will not allow you to put it into drive. If you let the car sit turned off for about 30 minute to an hour you can usually get the car to start and get it back in drive again but the codes usually come back within 30 minutes or less with the same symptoms. The car had a new alternator put on about two weeks before the issue came up in case that was a concern. Looking for suggestions. Thanks in advance.

CHRYSLER TECH 06-01-2014 12:00 AM

they are all communication error codes from one computer to the other will need to let some one with experience look at this

Fast93bird 06-03-2014 07:23 PM

I'm having almost identical issues with my 05 3.5 also. If you get it fixed can you post back as to what was found? I'm still trying to avoid taking mine to a shop.

shudson3018 05-27-2017 11:35 AM

Same issues looking for help

[QUOTE=webnet;79812]My 2005 Limited Edition Pacifica has shown the following codes all at once. U110C, U0140, U0155 which I think indicate a computer problem. When the codes come up most electronics fail. Windows, Radio, AC/Fan, Sun Roof, etc. If the car is already in drive you can drive but the RPMs and Speedometer bounces around abnormally. If you stop and put the car in park you can not get it out of park again. If you turn off the car and restart it most of the time the idiot lights stay on and the car will not allow you to put it into drive. If you let the car sit turned off for about 30 minute to an hour you can usually get the car to start and get it back in drive again but the codes usually come back within 30 minutes or less with the same symptoms. The car had a new alternator put on about two weeks before the issue came up in case that was a concern. Looking for suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Ted Van Dyke 10-16-2018 08:08 PM

We are on the edges of our seats waiting to hear what worked

So I was tracing some bad grounds( they’re under your battery;) and sent current from a continuity tester or it might’ve been some water got under the hood but either way same problem now exists for me, even bought a parts car! replaced the T.IPM, not it, computer is next! Called the dealer today they said that would never work but I told them it will because I have the key to the car in the Fob is easily swapped. I guess the reflash is only 115, a.k.a. an hour of shop time, but I do things the hard way

shudson 10-16-2018 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by Ted Van Dyke (Post 107911)
So I was tracing some bad grounds( they’re under your battery;) and sent current from a continuity tester or it might’ve been some water got under the hood but either way same problem now exists for me, even bought a parts car! replaced the T.IPM, not it, computer is next! Called the dealer today they said that would never work but I told them it will because I have the key to the car in the Fob is easily swapped. I guess the reflash is only 115, a.k.a. an hour of shop time, but I do things the hard way

Everything you're doing I tried and it all failed. It ended up being the main wire under the fuse box. Took it to Chrysler cost me $150.

sivitec 05-22-2019 08:09 PM

Would it be possible to show which main wire got replaced? I'm having intermittent U110C fault code with Service Immobilizer message.

JonVan 09-02-2019 02:26 PM

Same codes.

Would this be different for a Town and Country 05?

Should I start another post? Thanks!