Chrysler PT Cruiser Offering a sedan and 2 door convertible, both of which offer a naturally aspirated or turbocharged engine, this car has something to offer everyone

front fog lights

Old 07-01-2018, 02:40 PM
Default front fog lights

have just brought our first PT and have this problem? front fog lights are on unless you move the indicator to the turn left position, in which case they go off!, want to take for mot but has fog light warning light ON! is it the mulity stalk? many thanks

Old 07-13-2018, 08:43 AM

Originally Posted by Peter Trowell
have just brought our first PT and have this problem? front fog lights are on unless you move the indicator to the turn left position, in which case they go off!, want to take for mot but has fog light warning light ON! is it the mulity stalk? many thanks
That is very confusing when reading lol. On my PT I have the fuse removed for the fog lights. I guess these had a lot of issues with the fog lights shorting or over heating or something like that. Should be a 15 amp fuse in the fuse box below the steering wheel. Not sure what your intentions are with the fog lights because I don't understand the post. The actual fog light switch is part of the head light assembly and you twist the end to turn the fog lights on or off. Again, what are you wanting to do here???