Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country The first and foremost name in minivans leading the class since their inception in the 1980s

â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ Intermittent Wipers Issues â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ !

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2007, 05:51 PM
Default â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ Intermittent Wipers Issues â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ !

I have a 96 t & C and the wiper switch does not turn on when on low or high levels. It only comes on when I press and twist the wiper switch **** violently to get it to park in the normal OFF position. I replaced the wiper switch and it wasn't that. I replace the on / off relay not that. I replaced the low/high wiper relay not that either. The wiper switch modes like the high beam left right and harzard light do work on the switch except the wiper modes. I check for power going to wiper motor there is so can' be that. I checked on the wiper switch no power to wiper modes only the left right and hazard has power. The 30 amp fuse is NEW. Does anyone have any idea why i am not getting volts to the pins on harness that connects to wiper low high modes but the other modes/ function have power?

Old 11-25-2007, 09:23 AM
Default RE: â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ Intermittent Wipers Issues â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ !

bumpo

Old 11-26-2007, 09:55 PM
Default RE: â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ Intermittent Wipers Issues â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ !

Replace the multi-fuction switch, and ck the IOD fuse too.

Old 11-27-2007, 03:10 PM

I replaced the switch it was 110 at stealership
and theIOD fusewhat is that???

You mean 30 AMP fuse. Or the relays on engine compartment or behind the body control module

Old 11-28-2007, 08:23 AM
moe

bumpo?

Old 11-29-2007, 10:26 PM

Bump up my post okay. the wipers come on and won't go to park position. HELP????

Old 12-01-2007, 02:58 PM

bumpo

Old 12-01-2007, 08:30 PM

The fuse thats in the PDC box under the hood. It will the fuse that is close to the windsheild.

Old 12-07-2007, 11:53 PM

bump

Old 12-23-2007, 10:10 PM

Help??

Quick Reply: â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ Intermittent Wipers Issues â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ â–ˆ !