Chrysler Forum - Chrysler Enthusiast Forums

Chrysler Forum - Chrysler Enthusiast Forums (https://www.chryslerforum.com/forum/)
-   Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country (https://www.chryslerforum.com/forum/chrysler-voyager-town-country-21/)
-   -   Heater Control (https://www.chryslerforum.com/forum/chrysler-voyager-town-country-21/heater-control-9480/)

4gmommy 10-07-2009 03:58 PM

Heater Control

Will a heater control out of a 97-98 Town and Country work in a 99?

Thanks Candice

22chrysler 10-07-2009 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by 4gmommy (Post 31180)
Will a heater control out of a 97-98 Town and Country work in a 99?

Thanks Candice

yes if it has the same controls (dual heat, rear heat etc). but why do you want to change it? is it because all the lights are blinking? there's a simple calibration proceedure to fix that.

4gmommy 10-07-2009 07:22 PM

No no nothing like that, the driver's side temp lever has been broken off deep inside the unit since we bought it 2 yrs ago, and it makes driving chilly. Also the rear deforst button is toast and the rear washer as well.
All fuses check out, so I got a heater control the other day. looked identical, but plug on back was black instead of white(stock is white). The rear defroster began working as well as both sides of temp control, but the rear wiper stopped working. Turns out the replacement I sourced was from a caravan not a T&C, and electronically they aren't 100% interchangeable....so I am trying to find out what yr's I can source this part from to broaden the chances of my finding a good used part.

22chrysler 10-07-2009 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by 4gmommy (Post 31186)
No no nothing like that, the driver's side temp lever has been broken off deep inside the unit since we bought it 2 yrs ago, and it makes driving chilly. Also the rear deforst button is toast and the rear washer as well.
All fuses check out, so I got a heater control the other day. looked identical, but plug on back was black instead of white(stock is white). The rear defroster began working as well as both sides of temp control, but the rear wiper stopped working. Turns out the replacement I sourced was from a caravan not a T&C, and electronically they aren't 100% interchangeable....so I am trying to find out what yr's I can source this part from to broaden the chances of my finding a good used part.

ok checked my interchange 1999-2000 only. I have a 2000 t&c heater control panel with rear heat controls. sell it to you CHEAP if your in the US.

icodrummer 10-15-2009 06:08 AM

Hello

Originally Posted by 22chrysler (Post 31189)
ok checked my interchange 1999-2000 only. I have a 2000 t&c heater control panel with rear heat controls. sell it to you CHEAP if your in the US.

I want to buy AC heater control for my Grand Voyager 3.8 LE from 1999(model 2000).If someone sel this part?I am from Croatia/Europe but I can pay by my bank card or paypal..