Chrysler Forum - Chrysler Enthusiast Forums

Chrysler Forum - Chrysler Enthusiast Forums (https://www.chryslerforum.com/forum/)
-   Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country (https://www.chryslerforum.com/forum/chrysler-voyager-town-country-21/)
-   -   L25 Recall and T&C Not Starting (https://www.chryslerforum.com/forum/chrysler-voyager-town-country-21/l25-recall-t-c-not-starting-24513/)

TheAverageDan 06-01-2015 01:26 PM

L25 Recall and T&C Not Starting

I recently experienced an issue with out 2009 Chrysler Town and Country not starting. An existing recall saved us a bunch of money. Check out the attached video for more info.

goggs 06-02-2015 02:34 PM

you tube...

TheAverageDan 06-02-2015 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by goggs (Post 89585)
you tube...

.....my and here you are again. Did YouTube do you wrong?

QinteQ 06-02-2015 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by TheAverageDan (Post 89587)
.....my and here you are again. Did YouTube do you wrong?

I hate unasked for email, I hate unasked for advertising through my door, I hate unasked for telephone calls trying to sell me double glazing, I hate unasked for egotistical individuals filling a forum with their hey "here's another video - see how important I am""" and forcing me to read or in this case watch more spam.

NOTE : I never watched one of yours, why would I ? I left school a long time ago and I'm quite capable of finding what I'm looking for on my own. If I need help I can and do ask members here whose purpose is to help by interacting directly with me regardless of which continent in the world they live on. I'll leave you now - you can have your playpen back.

TheAverageDan 06-02-2015 06:40 PM

So when someone has a problem they need to ask YOU. Now I get it. You aren't looking for content that helps people, you want an ego trip Mr Alpha Male because it makes you feel important. I thought this was a place where people looking for answers could search for them. My apologies. You have some serious self esteem issues my friend.

A guy emailed me today to tell me how this video saved him ~$500 because his dealer wanted to pretend the recall didn't exist but you didn't get credit for it so its not HELPFUL.

TheAverageDan 06-02-2015 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by QinteQ (Post 89604)
I hate unasked for email, I hate unasked for advertising through my door, I hate unasked for telephone calls trying to sell me double glazing, I hate unasked for egotistical individuals filling a forum with their hey "here's another video - see how important I am""" and forcing me to read or in this case watch more spam.

NOTE : I never watched one of yours, why would I ? I left school a long time ago and I'm quite capable of finding what I'm looking for on my own. If I need help I can and do ask members here whose purpose is to help by interacting directly with me regardless of which continent in the world they live on. I'll leave you now - you can have your playpen back.

You should watch this one.... its not what you think it is.

QinteQ 06-03-2015 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by TheAverageDan (Post 89608)
You should watch this one.... its not what you think it is.

For the last time - I don't want to watch your video[s] ............... ever ! Stop pushing stuff down peoples throat, stop banging on about them, no one appears to be interested in them, certainly I'm not - can't you take no for an answer ?

TheAverageDan 06-03-2015 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by QinteQ (Post 89629)
For the last time - I don't want to watch your video[s] ............... ever ! Stop pushing stuff down peoples throat, stop banging on about them, no one appears to be interested in them, certainly I'm not - can't you take no for an answer ?

You are like an SNL character. Jolly Good Show