Chrysler Forum - Chrysler Enthusiast Forums

Chrysler Forum - Chrysler Enthusiast Forums (https://www.chryslerforum.com/forum/)
-   Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country (https://www.chryslerforum.com/forum/chrysler-voyager-town-country-21/)
-   -   Spare parts for Chrysler Grand Voyager (https://www.chryslerforum.com/forum/chrysler-voyager-town-country-21/spare-parts-chrysler-grand-voyager-6012/)

HaraldG 07-04-2008 06:34 AM

Spare parts for Chrysler Grand Voyager

I am a satisfied owner og an european Chrysler Grand Voyager 3.3. I have understood that this car is the same as the american versions of Dodge and
Plymouth. When it comes to spare parts you cant hide the fact that both price and availability here in the small country of Norway is a problem. The only place you can get some of theese parts is through the original dealer and they don't come cheep. As an example I checked the price for new headlamps both here in Norway and in the US. Norway: 6000 NOK (750 EUR -1180 USD)[:@] US: 1760 NOK (220 EUR - 346 USD) :Dboth taxes and shipping is included.
So here comes my questions:
Can I automaticly use spare parts on my eur. Chrysler GV which is listed under the same Dodge / Plymouth model ina US-web store?
Is there anyway to verify the correct part by a common (US-EUR) partnumber?

I hope that someone can give me some advice on this.

Vasiliki-Greece 06-11-2009 08:00 AM

Originally Posted by HaraldG (Post 19373)
I am a satisfied owner og an european Chrysler Grand Voyager 3.3. I have understood that this car is the same as the american versions of Dodge and
Plymouth. When it comes to spare parts you cant hide the fact that both price and availability here in the small country of Norway is a problem. The only place you can get some of theese parts is through the original dealer and they don't come cheep. As an example I checked the price for new headlamps both here in Norway and in the US. Norway: 6000 NOK (750 EUR -1180 USD)[:@] US: 1760 NOK (220 EUR - 346 USD) :Dboth taxes and shipping is included.
So here comes my questions:
Can I automaticly use spare parts on my eur. Chrysler GV which is listed under the same Dodge / Plymouth model ina US-web store?
Is there anyway to verify the correct part by a common (US-EUR) partnumber?

I hope that someone can give me some advice on this.

Hello, i have the same problem with you here in Greece.
My family has a Chrysler Dodge Ram Van 2.5td diesel, of '97, and
lately, we have a problem at the wheel hub bearings of the back wheels, so i asked the Official Chrysler Dealers in Athens, and they told me they don't have the spare part, and they cannot order it, so i don't know of where else i could search..They also refused to give me the code of the spare part.. i searched in the internet in Holland, from where we bought it, but i couldn't reach the dealer and some didn't reply, so no result.. could you inform me of wether i could search too ?
Thanks in advance..

Ephata 06-17-2009 06:17 AM

Helo,I am in Finland and am facing similar problem with my 2.5td GV. The car is so nice and i need it for my family but for 2 months now i am searching very small things everywhere without success. Please any of you if you got something let us know.
Ephata

actd 06-17-2009 09:23 AM

Have you checked www.RockAuto.com? I get stuff sent to the UK very quickly from them - the only problem I have found is that they don't list the diesel engines, but as long as it's not an engine part, I think you should be OK.

Ephata 06-18-2009 03:38 AM

Thank you actd, i have seen quite many parts but true not at all engine parts!!