Chrysler Forum - Chrysler Enthusiast Forums

Chrysler Forum - Chrysler Enthusiast Forums (https://www.chryslerforum.com/forum/)
-   Chrysler Voyager & Town & Country (https://www.chryslerforum.com/forum/chrysler-voyager-town-country-21/)
-   -   UK Grand Voyager 2006 Repair Manual (https://www.chryslerforum.com/forum/chrysler-voyager-town-country-21/uk-grand-voyager-2006-repair-manual-17440/)

Bee 04-25-2012 03:55 PM

UK Grand Voyager 2006 Repair Manual

Hi guys/ girls
Im looking for a UK Grand Voyager 2006 2.8Turbo diesel Repair Manual any ideas where to get one.:rolleyes:

QinteQ 04-25-2012 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by Bee (Post 61414)
Hi guys/ girls
I'm looking for a UK Grand Voyager 2006 2.8 CRD Repair Manual any ideas where to get one.:rolleyes:

- there's a thread just a couple below this one you started titled """ UK Grand Voyager 2001 Repair Manual"""
- #13 of that thread lists all of the proper Chrysler-Daimler manuals issued between 1983 and 2007

ChryslerCares 04-26-2012 10:44 AM

You can visit Chrysler's TechAuthority online to purchase published Owner's Manuals and Service Manuals -- http://www.techauthority.com (1995 or newer).
Or call Chrysler's TechAuthority at 1-800-890-4038.

Bee 04-26-2012 11:37 AM

Thank's for the HELP guy's :D

QinteQ 04-26-2012 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by ChryslerCares (Post 61447)
You can visit Chrysler's TechAuthority online to purchase published Owner's Manuals and Service Manuals -- http://www.techauthority.com (1995 or newer).
Or call Chrysler's TechAuthority at 1-800-890-4038.

HiYa ChryslerCares, TechAuthority don't do CRD's for the UK/EU region regardless of paying them $80 or not, any UK reader should consider twice before paying $80 for a CD that does not cover 99% of their needs.

If you know different ChryslerCares let the UK readers know here, but they don't do Diesel on their site !

ChryslerCares 04-26-2012 02:18 PM

My apologies, that is the only info listed in our database here at the U.S. Headquarters.

European customers can contact the international customer assistance center by calling Chrysler Europe at phone number: 00800-1692-1692

QinteQ 04-26-2012 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by ChryslerCares (Post 61458)
My apologies, that is the only info listed in our database here at the U.S. Headquarters.

European customers can contact the international customer assistance centre by calling Chrysler Europe at phone number: 00800-1692-1692

- that's ok ! my friend, nowt wrong with punting for business
- let psephology decide what the best solution is :D
- 00800 may / may not be a premium rate scam from a UK landline
- its definitely a premium rate from any UK mobile
- if you want a guarantee do not call these numbers from anything other than a public telephone in the UK
- - - because they are bought, then resold by SSC's in the UK at a premium rate sex-line price
- - - and .. .. you can't find out in advance of your call, you will only know when the bill hits the box
- - - maybe Chrysler does 'care' and its legit, you decide
- UK telecoms treat these international "freephone" numbers as being in the Special Service category
- and 17 p per minute. Not exactly free is it ?
- ok ! anywhere in Europe and even other places in the world - but here - rip-off Britain :eek:

ChryslerCares 04-27-2012 03:08 PM

:-)

I should have a fairly good reputation on this forum. I certainly would not jeopardize this by putting fake phone numbers.

The phone number I provided is not a scam and it will Not cost you any money.

If you would like to verify the number please enter it into Google and the very first link is for Chrysler U.K. You can also visit Contact Us | Chrysler Customer Service | Chrysler UK - www.chrysler.co.uk to verify the phone number for Chrysler U.K. Customer Care.

I am happy to know about other 00800 numbers for my own knowledge and future reference, thanks for that info QinteQ

QinteQ 04-27-2012 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by ChryslerCares (Post 61473)
:-)

I should have a fairly good reputation on this forum. I certainly would not jeopardize this by putting fake phone numbers.

The phone number I provided is not a scam and it will Not cost you any money.

If you would like to verify the number please enter it into Google and the very first link is for Chrysler U.K. You can also visit Contact Us | Chrysler Customer Service | Chrysler UK - www.chrysler.co.uk to verify the phone number for Chrysler U.K. Customer Care.

I am happy to know about other 00800 numbers for my own knowledge and future reference, thanks for that info QinteQ

Sir you misunderstood my motivation, I did not question your personal or your corporation's integrity. I do however know that 00800 numbers are as I described above, frequently and more often than not a rip~off.

I rang the number last night and it does indeed connect with Chrysler, that was never in question, I'll let you know in 28 days if I was charged sex line rates.

It is the case, and it will immediately be recognised by any UK reader, that in my country [rip~off~Britain] it is all to often the case that we have almost no consumer protection when compared for example to your country.

SSC's for example would charge Jo Bloggs & Co 3 cents per minute call while taking 12 cents per minute call for themselves. Jo Bloggs the company get cheap calls no handling charges and intelligent international routing, Jo Bloggs the company may not even be aware that the poor customer gets the hit and does not even know it till the bill hits the mat.

.. .. I just thought I would explain how 00800 works and that as far as I'm aware it only happens to this island

and

.. .. It was not my intention to insult your good reputation, if I didn't make myself clear in the first place I hope I've done so now, take care - sorry if I offended you - that was not my intention