General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Hoping for help to identify some factory wheels.

Old 01-04-2017, 11:18 AM
Post Hoping for help to identify some factory wheels.

Good morning.

I am a new member here and hope I picked the correct area to post this question. I looked at the thread descriptions and my question seems to fall in the 'general' category.

I am in the business of purchasing running or dead vehicles, dismantling, and placing the parts on eBay or Craigslist for sale. There has been a situation created where my company bought a vehicle that had wheels from a different vehicle installed and one in the trunk (odd, but that's where it was). The wheels have a Chrysler logo imprinted in the mold and was hoping someone on this forum may know what year, make, and model the would have originally been installed. Usually I can find the part number and locate the source but I can find no such part number on any of these wheels.

Any help would be extremely appreciated. Thank you and hope everyone has a fantastic 2017!

-Anthony.

Old 01-04-2017, 12:09 PM
Smile I 'THINK' I found the correct original vehicle.

I believe I may have found the correct donor vehicle. After exhausting myself through Google Image searches, I think they are from a 2000 Chrysler LHS. If anyone thinks this guess is correct or incorrect please respond.

Thank you guys.

-Anthony.