Chrysler Forum - Chrysler Enthusiast Forums

Chrysler Forum - Chrysler Enthusiast Forums (https://www.chryslerforum.com/forum/)
-   New Member Area (https://www.chryslerforum.com/forum/new-member-area-5/)
-   -   Attention Guests: Please Register!! (https://www.chryslerforum.com/forum/new-member-area-5/attention-guests-please-register-388/)

Dad_Marco 07-27-2019 12:06 PM

Hello,

I am French and have 2 Chrysler Voyager (T&C EU version). A 2.8 CRD Limited Stow & Go that has a great chassis and a V6 LX that has a great engine. I would like to run it at E85 100%, that's why I joined your community and in Europe, it does not really answer this topic.
Thank you for your welcome.

PS, I use google Translation because I do not have much notion in English.

Templeislandsound 07-29-2019 11:20 AM

Hello

How does one post or start a new thread?

Thank you.

Jamiejeimi 06-24-2020 05:55 PM

Hi!

Not sure if I'm registered or not.... the links in the original post take me to a non-existent page, so I'm not able to register that way.

dcotter0579 06-25-2020 07:27 PM

Your comment has been posted. You are therefore registered.

Arko 01-13-2021 02:24 PM

hello everyone :)

Arko 01-13-2021 02:26 PM

hello everyone :)
I have T&C 3.8 RT - it's the best of the best...

Zedrick14 01-26-2021 04:06 PM

Hello, Newbie here. I hope I can learn lot of things here.

GirlPilot 03-11-2021 06:12 PM

I'm a new member and I have been a owner/driver of Chrysler Products for years. I currently have a 2003 Dodge Dually 3500 Quad Cab, Cummins with a 6 speed, fully loaded, that I use for hauling my gooseneck horse trailer (with small living quarters). My dad bought it new and turned it over to be about 7 years ago when he was 95 and had decided he wasn't going to be driving the huge beast any longer so he turned the high mileage truck (35,000 miles LOL) over to me. (Oh how I love my red beast) Then I have a custom 71 Challenger that my husband has almost completely finished. It has a 426 Hemi with an automatic, p/s p/b and the rest is pretty basic. I have decided on the color, but leaning toward staying with primer for a short while. I did the interior in a plain camel custom Ultra leather.

Finally, I regretted selling my 2004 Concorde several years ago. Therefore I started looking around for one with low mileage, low and behold I found a beautiful one owner, 2004 with only 45,000 miles, for a fair price. Needless to say I bought the car.

I have always enjoyed the comfort and quality of Chrysler products. I hope to find answers to various questions to questions concerning little things on the Concorde.

Thanks.

windingblue 09-23-2021 08:11 PM

Hi my name is Max, i am from US. Very nick meet you guys. my special on airbag and key program. thanks

Chencho 08-20-2022 08:16 PM

Newbie Here

Well Good Evening Gentlemen and Ladies. Soon to be a Owner of a 11 Town and Country. First Minivan as well. Im a do it yourself as many of you are. Looking to learn more about this car and any modifications other have made. Reside In Chicago.